Page 229 of 283 FirstFirst ... 129179219225226227228229230231232233239279 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 4237

Thread: Wandavision

BANNED

When magneto gets polaris, anya and joseph as his children on the mcu this argument will finaly die.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    That could very well be and they've been very vague about it. Especially on the part of Pietro. I feel like in comics it is possible for Pietro to be a mutant and Wanda not. Like he got the x-gene but her nexus being status prevented her from getting it and instead drew the attention of Chthon. Which is entirely possible with Pietro being born several minutes before Wanda.
    All I know is that she was exposed to the stone radiation and something about her and pietro was special/different enough that they gained super powers instead of dying like baseline humans, let’s wait and see if they elaborate further......
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    When magneto gets polaris, anya and joseph as his children on the mcu this argument will finaly die.
    Would they ever do the craziness of Zaladane in this universe?
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Ultimate Member

That's assuming any of them will be in the MCU!

Extraordinary Member

You are an optimist. When Magneto shows up in the MCU there will be months of theories for how he's actually Oleg Maximoff in disguise.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    You are an optimist. When Magneto shows up in the MCU there will be months of theories for how he's actually Oleg Maximoff in disguise.
    I laugh at this, because it's likely true. People are still theorizing Mephisto in everything. Even after showrunners said he was never in the plans because they didn't think the show needed a villain. That the villain was grief.

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Unfortunately, the crux of Anya’s story is that she die to give Max a reason to lose faith in humanity once and for all. She wouldn’t stick around long enough for her to be anything more than that. Joseph was created to replace Max with a younger version. Unless they want to use him as a nod to why Magneto looks young for someone who lived through WWII, I doubt they’ll bring him in. Lorna has the highest chance to be one of the early mutants introduced as Magneto’s daughter or not, or she could end up like poor Baldur who has been ignored the entire Thor franchise. We just don’t have enough information on Marvel’s mutant plans.

Lol, they totally would. Or claim that Max gave him the twins when he was running around as Erik Lehnsherr. Fans can always think of something.
    Last edited by teapartyofthedead; 03-10-2021 at 01:23 PM.

Ultimate Member

Honestly if he never shows up I wouldn't care. As much as I liked XCU Magneto, he had 19 years of movies. I feel like other characters need a chance.

however, if he is, I wouldn't want him to overshadow Scarlet Witch at all!

Ultimate Member

I laugh at this, because it's likely true. People are still theorizing Mephisto in everything. Even after showrunners said he was never in the plans because they didn't think the show needed a villain. That the villain was grief.
    It's possible he or another villain is connected to the post-credits scene, but not the show proper

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    Unfortunately, the crux of Anya’s story is that she die to give Max a reason to lose faith in humanity once and for all. She wouldn’t stick around long enough for her to be anything more than that. Joseph was created to replace Max with a younger version. Unless they want to use him as a nod to why Magneto looks young for someone who lived through WWII, I doubt they’ll bring him in. Lorna has the highest chance to be one of the early mutants introduced as Magneto’s daughter or not, or she could end up like poor Baldur who has been ignored the entire Thor franchise. We just don’t have enough information on Marvel’s mutant plans.
    I did like the idea of Anya having nature powers. And I wish somehow she could be around longer to see more of that. I really feel like there were so many injustices in Mags' life that his daughter's murder doesn't always have to be the one that is the final straw.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    It's possible he or another villain is connected to the post-credits scene, but not the show proper
    It would be possible if they hadn't debunked it. But what Raimi does after is the only question. And I just don't see any of that having anything to do with Mephisto. Because I don't think they are doing Darker than Scarlet exactly to the page here. They won't have the sons be tied to him. But maybe lost in another dimension. And Wanda needs help finding them. And while Mephisto has had appearances in Dr. Strange's book, he's not primarily one of his villains. So I expect wherever the boys are is also tied to one of Strange's villains. My personal theory is that it is Shuma-Gorath. Because he is the ruler of multiple dimensions. And because the synopsis says that Mordo has Strange accidentally unleash an unspeakable evil. Which doesn't really describe Mephisto. I mean he is evil, but in a more comical way that wouldn't fit something of a gothic horror vibe. But we'll see what they do.

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

I did like the idea of Anya having nature powers. And I wish somehow she could be around longer to see more of that. I really feel like there were so many injustices in Mags' life that his daughter's murder doesn't always have to be the one that is the final straw.
    If I had a dollar for every (usually female) character fridged to give another (usually male) character some motivation, I could start my own charity.

If I had a dollar for every (usually female) character fridged to give another (usually male) character some motivation, I could start my own charity.
    So very true!

Ultimate Member

I think some are worried that will happen to SW in MoM, although I don't think Marvel Studios aren't that tone deaf

Apparently the multiverse would be a part of the Spiderman movie at least with the leaks of other Spidermen coming to the MCU

If that's true i think something else will happen and that's why Strange will appear there, while Wanda was studyng the Darkhold the voices of her kids got her off guard so when she meets Strange they will team-up and try to find her kids in the multiverse, they seem trapped