Page 230 of 283 FirstFirst ... 130180220226227228229230231232233234240280 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 4237

Thread: Wandavision

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Apparently the multiverse would be a part of the Spiderman movie at least with the leaks of other Spidermen coming to the MCU

If that's true i think something else will happen and that's why Strange will appear there, while Wanda was studyng the Darkhold the voices of her kids got her off guard so when she meets Strange they will team-up and try to find her kids in the multiverse, they seem trapped
    That seems to be the common theory

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    If I had a dollar for every (usually female) character fridged to give another (usually male) character some motivation, I could start my own charity.
    It's a tired trope. I'm 100% confident it won't ever happen to Wanda on MCU while Olsen still has a contract

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    It's a tired trope. I'm 100% confident it won't ever happen to Wanda on MCU while Olsen still has a contract
    Almost as tired as powerful woman goes crazy, or powerful woman needs less competent man to save her at the last moment.

I don't think Marvel Studios is that stupid

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Almost as tired as powerful woman goes crazy, or powerful woman needs less competent man to save her at the last moment.

I don't think Marvel Studios is that stupid

I truly hope not. If I have to see Wanda in the fridge with Pietro as well, or go full super villain, I may have to start sewing my own super villain suit.

This interview to wandavision director was quite interesting, check it out guys https://tvline.com/2021/03/09/wandav...tage-tortured/
    Last edited by Daedra; 03-10-2021 at 05:22 PM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    I truly hope not. If I have to see Wanda in the fridge with Pietro as well, or go full super villain, I may have to start sewing my own super villain suit.
    Haha, I'm so with you there!
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Haha, I'm so with you there!
    I think we'll see more of her as an anti-hero, although that's really what she's been for much of the MCU

I'd rather see the twins become villains & have Wanda pulled them back as a sort of Ode to her & Pietro's beginnings I think that would be fun! Give them a Theme song too!

I think we'll see more of her as an anti-hero, although that's really what she's been for much of the MCU
    Wanda is a Chaotic Neutral

I don't think so and And I disagree on the anti-hero for much of the MCU. She was an anti-hero in AoU, hero in CW, IW and Endgame. Then the troubled state we find her in, in WandaVision. I feel like with how they ended it with her declaration of getting to know her powers, that she'll go on a Doctor Strange type journey to get to understand herself and her abilities.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Yo I just realized Strange is a trash supreme. 1 couldn't handle Thanos Wanda could, 2 where the fuck was he when shit was going down in Westview Agatha could sense the magic but he couldn't? Hm ok weak ass, 3 his cape was the best character in his movie a literal piece of fabric stays holding his ass down in 2 movies so far.

With all that said Miss Maximoff best not be kissing his ass in the movie she's above him.
    Last edited by Journey; 03-10-2021 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Yo I just realized Strange is a trash supreme. 1 couldn't handle Thanos Wanda could, 2 where the fuck was he when shit was going down in Westview Agatha could sense the magic but he couldn't? Hm ok weak ass, 3 his case was the best character in his movie a literal piece of fabric stays holding his ass down in 2 movies so far.

With all that said Miss Maximoff best not be kissing his ass in the movie she's above him.
    Agreed. I hope she and Strange don't have a master and student relationship. If she needs any help it should come from her bestie Agnes.

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Agreed. I hope she and Strange don't have a master and student relationship. If she needs any help it should come from her bestie Agnes.
    Agnes Highkey is Wanda's bitch. The way she was complimenting her looks and shit at the end had me weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Yo I just realized Strange is a trash supreme. 1 couldn't handle Thanos Wanda could, 2 where the fuck was he when shit was going down in Westview Agatha could sense the magic but he couldn't? Hm ok weak ass, 3 his cape was the best character in his movie a literal piece of fabric stays holding his ass down in 2 movies so far.

Strange and Wanda fight very differently. Compared to Strange the Scarlet Witch is pure power, whereas Stephen is a little more...non-lethal.

I assume the beginning of Multiverse of Madness will explain what Strange was busy with that prevented him from getting involved in what happened with Westview.

It's going to be Strange's movie at the end of the day so I assume Wanda will probably have her own intentions that either run parallel or set off whatever Strange is dealing with. I wouldn't even be surprised if we get a three-way fight between Strange, Mordo, and Wanda.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I don't think so and And I disagree on the anti-hero for much of the MCU. She was an anti-hero in AoU, hero in CW, IW and Endgame. Then the troubled state we find her in, in WandaVision. I feel like with how they ended it with her declaration of getting to know her powers, that she'll go on a Doctor Strange type journey to get to understand herself and her abilities.
    You're right, although I put her as anti-hero for much of CW, although all the heroes were anti hero for much of it haha