Page 239 of 283 FirstFirst ... 139189229235236237238239240241242243249 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 4237

Thread: Wandavision

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I think a good breakdown of What Our MCU Wanda went threw can be given straight from a Therapist’s Viewpoint, this should help you both out.

This Video was posted on Wanda’s thread just yesterday, it gives good medical viewpoints on what she went threw;

Yeah and I agree with that therapist. I was diagnosed with severe generalized panic disorder with depression over 10 years ago. And it's something that always cycles. I never work through it in any clean sort of way.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Yeah and I agree with that therapist. I was diagnosed with severe generalized panic disorder with depression over 10 years ago. And it's something that always cycles. I never work through it in any clean sort of way.
    Oh I never knew you where going threw something like that GenericUsername, I am sorry you have to go threw that. My Blessing to you and Know that you have friends here that care for you and will help support you threw your Struggles, you are Such a GREAT Person, Never feel that you are not, You are One of the BEST I know and one of the Best Wanda Fans I know!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Oh I never knew you where going threw something like that GenericUsername, I am sorry you have to go threw that. My Blessing to you and Know that you have friends here that care for you and will help support you threw your Struggles, you are Such a GREAT Person, Never feel that you are not, You are One of the BEST I know and one of the Best Wanda Fans I know!
    Aww thank you CJ! You make everyone's day better here. The perfect person to lead the SW appreciation thread.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Aww thank you CJ! You make everyone's day better here. The perfect person to lead the SW appreciation thread.
    That Means Allot to Me GenericUsername, More then I can say to give it Justice in words, Thank You!

We do it all together our Fandom and what means to most is that we Support each other and make sure that we do that for each other so much to one another, in our Fandom and to each other, we are each Important so Much in this World, we at times need Reminders of that and just to say Thank You to you for being You.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

That Means Allot to Me GenericUsername, More then I can say to give it Justice in words, Thank You!

We do it all together our Fandom and what means to most is that we Support each other and make sure that we do that for each other so much to one another, in our Fandom and to each other, we are each Important so Much in this World, we at times need Reminders of that and just to say Thank You to you for being You.
    For sure. This place is my favorite on the net. I can come here and talk all Wanda and no one gets tired of it, lol.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    "Shows Boomers liked because they had nothing else" That's pretty funny

What if WandaVision was a 1980s comic book? Someone drew covers for the "nine issue limited series".
    https://www.cbr.com/wandavision-epis...e-comic-books/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

This is from a few days ago. Another Propaganda Article from CBR. By now I think they flip a coin weather they write good or bad about Wanda:

https://www.cbr.com/wandavision-tony...kovia-accords/

"Being unable to handle the weight of her guilt, Wanda accidentally began to choke them with her abilities. It was one of the deadliest losses of control that she has had thus far."

That makes it read like those people were dead afterwards, completely disregarding that Wanda regained control of her powers. I don't even know what the writer is trying to accomplish here, since probably a large part of the people on this site have seen WandaVision and thus know what happened.

"She successfully saved Captain America, but the bomb exploded near civilians and killed dozens, including aid workers from Wakanda."

This completely disregards all the civilians on the ground saved by Wanda.

"The show also introduced the government organization S.W.O.R.D., which attempted to contain Wanda and her powers."

Oh, like Hayward edging Wanda on to resurrect Vision, which caused the whole crises in the first place? Or after the creation of the Hex, Hayward making the situation worse with every single thing he does?

"Every attempt to detain her was unsuccessful, with the most promising results coming from their most recent creation, a reassembled white Vision who only lacked the spirit granted to him by the Mind Stone. Unfortunately, instead of stopping Wanda, S.W.O.R.D. proved that she is nigh-unstoppable."

White Vision wasn't trying to detain her, he, following Haywards programming, was trying to squish her head in.

"If the Sokovia Accords were still in effect, the situation could have been completely different."

But the Sokovia Accords *are* still in effect. They were explicitly mentioned by Jimmy Woo, as something violated, when he fell for Haywards lie that Wanda had stolen Vision’s body. I'm pretty sure there was even an article on CBR itself that pointed that out.

"The Accords would likely have had mental healthcare provisions for enhanced individuals working for government agencies. "

Absolutely nothing said in "Captain America: Civil War" implies that such a thing would be part of the Sokovia Accords. Actually I think that was one of the major flaws of that movie, that the Superheroes never asked "What’s in for us?"

"While the Scarlet Witch's future is uncertain, she is likely to become a villain ..."

Sure. *Rolleyes*

"Under the Accords, she could have undergone a fair trial, explained her situation, and faced the appropriate consequences for her actions in Westview."

Like at the end of "Captain America: Civil War", where she got no trial at all, got thrown by the government into a secret and illegal prison camp, and was treated like an animal?

"Time will heal Wanda's wounds, ..."

Which contradicts the previous claim that she is going to become a villain ... .

Ultimate Member

I think Wanda messed up but she's not a villain

WandaVision also prove that Goverments will abuse The Sokovia Accords for their own Benfits, Military and Political Power, Heck even at in the Avengers 1st movie the Shadow Goverment was kind of like this but only held back by Nick Fury as best he could.

So The Sokovia Accords are just another goverment empowering bill not MetaHumans must abide by but parts of the Goverments will abuse until they get caught and are exposed, so I don't see this being a term to say The Sokovia Accords where right until the goverments themselves and the UN make statements on not having SWORD moments like in WandaVision happen again.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Did anyone here own a Commodore 64? (I did!) Because they were the computers in episode 5.

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Did anyone here own a Commodore 64? (I did!) Because they were the computers in episode 5.
    I wish I did, my first own computer was an Amiga with no harddrive.
    Last edited by Probability010; 03-18-2021 at 09:30 AM.

Thread
    See new Tweets
    Conversation
    Elizabeth Olsen Access
    @LizzieContent
    The way that the Scarlet Witch outfit misconstrued & redefined what it meant to convey and obtain the concupiscent anomalistic clearance showing us that idiosyncrasy is ebulliently inevitable while simultaneously & continuously substantiating and upgrading cinema #Wandavision

Do you agree with this assessment?

WandaVision also prove that Goverments will abuse The Sokovia Accords for their own Benfits, Military and Political Power, Heck even at in the Avengers 1st movie the Shadow Goverment was kind of like this but only held back by Nick Fury as best he could.

So The Sokovia Accords are just another goverment empowering bill not MetaHumans must abide by but parts of the Goverments will abuse until they get caught and are exposed, so I don't see this being a term to say The Sokovia Accords where right until the goverments themselves and the UN make statements on not having SWORD moments like in WandaVision happen again.
    Exactly! No matter how “grounded” the MCU wants to be, these are still Comic Book Governments and Comic Book Government Organizations. With Ross they even have a Comic Book Character as Secretary of State! Obviously they have no good intentions towards super-powered Individuals. They are coming down on the “Enhanced Individuals” just like they are coming down on the Mutants.

By the way, in the final battle of “Avengers: Endgame”, every single Superhero violated the Sokovia Accords. How dare they fight Thanos to save the universe, without Government permission!

Talking about oversight? Its organizations like S.W.O.R.D. who needs more oversight! How could it be that under Hayward S.W.O.R.D. effectively went rogue, having no concern for the safety of the people of Westview? Who had concern for the safety of the people of Westview? Wanda, ones she was finally aware of the situation. She tried to evacuate Westview in the midst of her battle with Agatha: “Go! All of you now!”

People who criticize Wanda for leaving once she hears police sirens (it’s not even clear if they are coming for her), just need to look at how Wanda was treated at the end of "Captain America: Civil War". No person in his/her right mind would stay, knowing that treatment awaits.

And I would be all in for a Court-Drama-Movie after WandaVision, *if* Wanda *could* expect a fair trial – with She-Hulk as her lawyer, of course! Looking at everything that happened, that should be a walk in the park for Jennifer.