Page 258 of 283 FirstFirst ... 158208248254255256257258259260261262268 ... LastLast
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 4237

Thread: Wandavision

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    New concept art
    Looks great. Thanks for sharing.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    New concept art
    I'm glad they went with the all-white instead of this gray/silver look. It looked better in the show.

Also, I can't help but notice the very interesting way Wanda's powers are depicted in this concept art: it looks like her magic is literally ripping multiple tears in reality, allowing us to see other dimensions/universes on the other side. I wonder if perhaps that was their way to show how her ''Nexus'' powers work, since that was teased in episode 7 but never actually explored.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I'm glad they went with the all-white instead of this gray/silver look. It looked better in the show.

Also, I can't help but notice the very interesting way Wanda's powers are depicted in this concept art: it looks like her magic is literally ripping multiple tears in reality, allowing us to see other dimensions/universes on the other side. I wonder if perhaps that was their way to show how her ''Nexus'' powers work, since that was teased in episode 7 but never actually explored.
    I'm guessing the Nexus stuff is too big for the plot of the show and will appear later on in the MCU

WandaVision's Final Post-Credits Scene Teases Doctor Strange 2 & Mephisto Connections
    https://thedirect.com/article/wandav...nge-2-mephisto

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    WandaVision's Final Post-Credits Scene Teases Doctor Strange 2 & Mephisto Connections
    Here we go again!

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    They keep trying with Mephisto. I think these sites just don't want to be wrong.

There likely is no Mephisto. Mephisto was used just to kill off the boys in comics because Byrne hated Wanda's marriage and kids. They likely aren't killing them off here. The hex being taken down is as likely as far as they'll do on a Disney show.

And since likely this ties into ITMoM they are likely just trapped into somewhere in the multiverse.

Marvel themselves have never once mentioned Mephisto, hell they themselves have never mentioned nightmare or any villain. Other than something gets unleashed that is an unspeakable evil, and that's not Mephisto. He's a joke compared to other hell lords or evil beings in general. Used it seems to break up marriages.

They'll get people hyped up again only to be disappointed because they can't grasp that the movie-verse is doing something different. And that Mephisto is essentially a mostly ignored retcon anyway.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    They keep trying with Mephisto. I think these sites just don't want to be wrong.

There likely is no Mephisto. Mephisto was used just to kill off the boys in comics because Byrne hated Wanda's marriage and kids. They likely aren't killing them off here. The hex being taken down is as likely as far as they'll do on a Disney show.

And since likely this ties into ITMoM they are likely just trapped into somewhere in the multiverse.

Marvel themselves have never once mentioned Mephisto, hell they themselves have never mentioned nightmare or any villain. Other than something gets unleashed that is an unspeakable evil, and that's not Mephisto. He's a joke compared to other hell lords or evil beings in general. Used it seems to break up marriages.

They'll get people hyped up again only to be disappointed because they can't grasp that the movie-verse is doing something different. And that Mephisto is essentially a mostly ignored retcon anyway.
    Sure, it's possible Mephisto is involved but I wouldn't bet on it. It's entirely possible Billy and Tommy were "reincarnated" into bodies in alternate universes, without any villain.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Sure, it's possible Mephisto is involved but I wouldn't bet on it. It's entirely possible Billy and Tommy were "reincarnated" into bodies in alternate universes, without any villain.
    Or are just lost meandering somewhere. But sites need to start being more pragmatic about predictions. I know they won't because they love their clickbait. But general MCU fans are already starting to mock them for how they handled WandaVision predictions. Once they get a bad rep for sensationalizing, it won't wear off.

Ultimate Member

Or are just lost meandering somewhere. But sites need to start being more pragmatic about predictions. I know they won't because they love their clickbait. But general MCU fans are already starting to mock them for how they handled WandaVision predictions. Once they get a bad rep for sensationalizing, it won't wear off.
    Well, clickbait generates money no matter how unfounded it is.

Well, clickbait generates money no matter how unfounded it is.
    Clickbait can until all fans stop taking the bait. Which judging by the posts on social media to these articles, they are already not taking the bait anymore. People are still pretty pissed about the WandaVision predictions.

Ultimate Member

Clickbait can until all fans stop taking the bait. Which judging by the posts on social media to these articles, they are already not taking the bait anymore. People are still pretty pissed about the WandaVision predictions.
    Yeah, I've been more careful about buying into online theories

Female-Led Content Making A Splash This Spring On SVOD
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/carlyma...h=2fad47896f2c

Honing in on original programs, Disney+’s DIS -0.5% WandaVision continued its unstoppable march up the charts coming in at number two overall with 732 million minutes. It was number six overall.
    “WandaVision was number one for male-viewing across total streaming,” explained Fuhrer. “We’ve been tracking it a long time.”

Extraordinary Member

Here we go again!
    This article actually mentions the Chthonic elements a lot but somehow still need to say Mephisto for clickbait.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    This article actually mentions the Chthonic elements a lot but somehow still need to say Mephisto for clickbait.
    Whatever they can monetize, I guess

I dunno if this question has already been answered, but where do y'all think Wanda is right now? I have a feeling she is no longer in America. I think she could be in Sokovia. Or Serbia? As I mentioned to GenericUsername and Mik on another thread, I really REALLY enjoy it when the MCU films their shows in different countries. I know they're doing some shooting in London, but I've seen London PLENTY of times in movies and shows. Do you think Wanda is gonna be hanging out in the multiverse and not on any place on Earth in the Multiverse of Madness? I think it would be a shame if Wanda doesn't show up in a country we don't expect. If Vision appears in Armor Wars with Rhodey, I think it's highly likely it'll be a global affair. I can imagine Cheadle and Bettany having a blast going to "far away places". I would love to see Wanda get to travel the world too, you know? Like in her own solo? I always thought it was so cool that as a "European" comic book character, she could blend in so easily on the "Continent". I think it's a shame that the comics haven't bothered to make Wanda and Pietro know several European languages considering their backgrounds...