Page 282 of 283 FirstFirst ... 182232272278279280281282283 LastLast
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 4237

Thread: Wandavision

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Lorewise, yes. Which is what they explained in her show. She just didn't know she was. Which was their way of doing the storyline in comics where she also learns the truth about the source of her powers.
    I assumed that was a retcon in WandaVision. Idk if the writers of CW, IW and EG thought of that

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I assumed that was a retcon in WandaVision. Idk if the writers of CW, IW and EG thought of that
    There's a deleted CW scene where Vision says she alters reality. Probably deleted cause she does no reality altering in the movie lol.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    There's a deleted CW scene where Vision says she alters reality. Probably deleted cause she does no reality altering in the movie lol.
    Oh, I had no idea about that

Behind the scenes photo
    E12SRvgVkAAkqPf.jpg

Fantastic Member

Lorewise, yes. Which is what they explained in her show. She just didn't know she was. Which was their way of doing the storyline in comics where she also learns the truth about the source of her powers.
    The Stark bomb was the MCU version of "the first hex" from Mystic Arcana.

Most intriguing to me is that the infinity stones protected the dimensional barriers. The Mind Stone seems to choose Wanda, or recognise her, floating towards her and showing her an image of her future self, one which, incidentally, contradicts the narrative that the Darkhold was trying to push.

Quote Originally Posted by Relugus View Post
    The Stark bomb was the MCU version of "the first hex" from Mystic Arcana.

Most intriguing to me is that the infinity stones protected the dimensional barriers. The Mind Stone seems to choose Wanda, or recognise her, floating towards her and showing her an image of her future self, one which, incidentally, contradicts the narrative that the Darkhold was trying to push.
    The mind stone likely knew that there was this legend out there. That's probably what they were trying to convey. I don't think that contradicts the Darkhold. Because it just tells of the legend.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Behind the scenes photo
    E12SRvgVkAAkqPf.jpg
    Beautiful!!!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Behind the scenes photo
    E12SRvgVkAAkqPf.jpg
    That hair .

WandaVision's Paul Bettany Isn't Contracted for More Marvel Projects
    https://www.cbr.com/marvel-wandavisi...y-no-contract/

WandaVision's First Episode Was Shot in Just Two Days
    https://www.cbr.com/wandavision-episode-1-two-days/

Extraordinary Member

The Rolling Stone oral history of the show can be found here: https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...154111681.html

Amazing Member

She has used them. She used them in AoU and in her show. Likely the reason she didn't use it in between is it wasn't figured into what she was doing then. Which was honing her other powers. And did so well against the enemies she faced. They are still developing her. So they likely wanted to use her powers from comics, the incorporate in her MCU ones.

Also probably guilt from the Hulk rampage in AoU.

Amazing Member

The mind stone likely knew that there was this legend out there. That's probably what they were trying to convey. I don't think that contradicts the Darkhold. Because it just tells of the legend.
    I wonder if Wanda ever mentioned the "vision" she saw during her contact with the mind stone to Pietro. Probably not.

‘WandaVision’ Costume Designer on Creating a ‘More Mature’ Scarlet Witch Look
    https://variety.com/2021/tv/features...s-1234953837/#!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES