Page 33 of 283 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast

Thread: Wandavision

Extraordinary Member

I don't know the difference between movie and TV contracts, but movies have those endless credits because they're contractually required to, so it seems like part of the deal for Feige's movie division doing TV was that they would have to use the long credit sequences.

Everyone is free to skip them and go on to the next episode, though, so it's not like in regular TV where you have to wait through them to get to the next show.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

The credits are long because this show cost 150 million dollars so more people work on them than a normal TV show.

I enjoyed the first three episodes and was looking forward to this season but this episode was fantastic. Felt like an MCU movie, I'm almost giddy to watch the remainder of the next season. Just brilliant television. It felt like a mid-season finale in a way

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Wow.

spoilers:
    My heart broke for Monica. Three weeks seems too short a time to process any of that. I don’t blame the people who chose to drop out of the program in favor of reclaiming their lives with their families.

I always love to see Kat Denning, and happy to see her graduate from hapless sidekick status. Jimmy Woo is still hapless, and I hope that changes for him.

Elizabeth Olsen is really great at playing ominous without going into dramatics. I think she would scare me more than Vision as a corpse. The way she flinched at the sight of her husband pale and lifeless hurting and scaring her, after she herself seemingly rewrote reality with ease, really brings home her humanity despite the strangeness of the situation. She just wants her family safe in her home. I still don’t think she’s going to be a full out villain, but I do worry what the fallout is going to be.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    There is a major leak going around that seemingly confirms that Evan Peters does appear be to playing a version of Quicksilver. It also has other footage containing spoilers. Proceed at your own discretion.

This is the link to the leak: https://streamable.com/lthha5

end of spoilers
    Last edited by teapartyofthedead; 01-29-2021 at 10:44 PM.

Extraordinary Member

You really should put that behind spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    You really should put that behind spoilers
    Done. I wasn’t sure how to make the picture not appear, but had to just delete it.

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    spoilers:
    There is a major leak going around that seemingly confirms that Evan Peters does appear be to playing a version of Quicksilver. It also has other footage containing spoilers. Proceed at your own discretion.

This is the link to the leak: https://streamable.com/lthha5

end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    It seems like he might be just dressed up like Pietro and not really him? Seems like it's during the Halloween episode.
    end of spoilers
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    spoilers:
    It seems like he might be just dressed up like Pietro and not really him? Seems like it's during the Halloween episode.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Yeah, it looks like a Halloween costume, if anything it's just an Easter Egg.
    end of spoilers[/QUOTE]

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    It does seem like a homemade Halloween costume, but it is modeled on the MCU version instead of the Fox one. I’m not sure what to make of that. He also spoke very cruelly to Wanda, something I can’t see the MCU or Fox version doing. Is this an evil AU version of Peter, or Chthon wearing his face like his own Halloween costume?
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    It does seem like a homemade Halloween costume, but it is modeled on the MCU version instead of the Fox one. I’m not sure what to make of that. He also spoke very cruelly to Wanda, something I can’t see the MCU or Fox version doing. Is this an evil AU version of Peter, or Chthon wearing his face like his own Halloween costume?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Could be someone evil trying to mock her to get her agitated even more. I think you are onto something there. Because it doesn't strike me as something Pietro would do. He at one point didn't like her relationship with Vision in comics, but wasn't that cruel about it.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Could be someone evil trying to mock her to get her agitated even more. I think you are onto something there. Because it doesn't strike me as something Pietro would do. He at one point didn't like her relationship with Vision in comics, but wasn't that cruel about it.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I hope so. It would be great if we could avoid the Pietro vs Vision drama from the comics.

But this would all depend on if Wanda recognizes him as a version of her brother. Or is something literally possessing Peter, and using his genetic connection to her as a means of reaching and manipulating her? As I recall from the audition tape, Tommy teased that Billy was scared of their uncle. Can Billy sense the demonic presence impersonating/possessing his uncle?

Or is it all a meta nod to Evan Peters himself?
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    I hope so. It would be great if we could avoid the Pietro vs Vision drama from the comics.

But this would all depend on if Wanda recognizes him as a version of her brother. Or is something literally possessing Peter, and using his genetic connection to her as a means of reaching and manipulating her? As I recall from the audition tape, Tommy teased that Billy was scared of their uncle. Can Billy sense the demonic presence impersonating/possessing his uncle?

Or is it all a meta nod to Evan Peters himself?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    So many questions and no knowledge if the audition would use something from the show. But we shouldn't have to wait too long to find out.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

spoilers:
    So many questions and no knowledge if the audition would use something from the show. But we shouldn't have to wait too long to find out.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    what did he said to wanda? If he isn´t Fox Pietro then maybe he´s really mephisto
    end of spoilers
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

spoilers:
    I think it’s some big bad impersonating someone. It seems out of character for Peters Quicksilver.

I’m curious, is there any chance it’s Baron Mordo is doing this?
    end of spoilers