Page 39 of 283 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139 ... LastLast

Thread: Wandavision

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    5 episodes...Watch the new one.

But yes. Wait and see for sure.
    They mean four episodes are left. Not done.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Last 5 were good, but spoilers:
    Wanda stepping out of the bubble
    end of spoilers had me clutching my pearls!
    spoilers:
    I had a feeling that Wanda had to steal Vision’s body from SWORD. From the way it looked like personnel were actively working on him, Wanda may have saved him from being turned into a weapon behind the Avengers backs. Seeing her take controlled of the situations had me on the edge of my seat. I know I would be furious if some fool just tried to shoot me in front of my children in front of my own home, especially as it could have hurt the boys as well if she hadn’t been able to turn that drone into scrap. Monica was so brave to negotiate and talk to Wanda like an actual human, instead of shitting the bed the way the SWORD guy did.
    end of spoilers

5 episodes...Watch the new one.

But yes. Wait and see for sure.
    There are 4 episodes left once you finish today’s episode... and I finished the new one.
    Last edited by vitaminbee; 02-05-2021 at 02:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    spoilers:
    The SWORD director is starting to give me vibes of being a combo of Henry Gyrich and Mr. Random. The revelation that Wanda isn't controlling things and had nothing to do with this version of Pietro (if it is really alt Pietro) seems to show that Wanda is also realizing that she's not in control completely. Her saying she didn't know how it even started really hints at this meaning that she's not the one pulling the strings but is pulling others' strings because of someone or something else. And I really hope she's the one to pull herself and everyone else out of this. And I hope it starts happening soon. Because the tragedy of it all is really so much.

I also find it a bit weird that Wanda went along with the version of Pietro that wasn't her brother. I know if some guy showed up at my door claiming to be my brother but obviously wasn't, I'd slam that door shut, lock it and call the police. That also seems to be an indication that she's controlled to a point.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    This episode put to rest any fear that Wanda is going’s to be an insane villain in this. Monica, who is supposed to be our sympathetic audience surrogate, talks to Wanda as a real person who may have made mistakes, but isn’t being malicious. It definitely seems like Wanda is not in charge of Westview the way Visions suspects, but more like she has administrative privileges granted by... who or what? Something that whispered into Wanda’s ear where Vision is, and then where to go so they could be safe?

I know I would be more in a state of horror than just confusion if my dead brother came back to life wearing a stranger’s face. Is he like Norm, who has had his personality overwritten with Pietro’s personality, or Fox Quicksilver recasted to play the Quicksilver of this universe? Either way, it did look like a move by the true mastermind to keep Wanda in line.
    end of spoilers

Man I just love this show.

Making it weekly is excruciating, but it's honestly the best format for the show. Things like the latest shocking reveal would have much less of an impact in a binge watch.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

spoilers:
    I also caught that this Quicksilver answered to Pietro when he was Peter in his universe. He never corrects it.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    I also caught that this Quicksilver answered to Pietro when he was Peter in his universe. He never corrects it.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Well even if he's Peter, I imagine the bubble would affect him, like it did "Geraldine".

I hope you're right that he's not Peter though. I'm hoping he's just another from the many Pietros in the multiverse. Not the Foxverse one, but not an impostor either.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Good catch! I wonder if that, along with his trademark leather jacket being black instead of silver, are clues to if he’s a fake Pietro.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    spoilers:
    Well even if he's Peter, I imagine the bubble would affect him, like it did "Geraldine".

I hope you're right that he's not Peter though. I'm hoping he's just another from the many Pietros in the multiverse. Not the Foxverse one, but not an impostor either.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    He could definitely be mind controlled. But he also has an evil vibe about him. But it could be that this show just has me suspicious about everything because of how it's laid out.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    I'm gonna rewatch later, but when "Norm" broke free of the control did he mention Wanda by name or did he only say 'she' is in his head? If he did not specifiy that it's Wanda then he may talking about someone else. Possibly "Agnes" or "Doris".
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    spoilers:
    I'm gonna rewatch later, but when "Norm" broke free of the control did he mention Wanda by name or did he only say 'she' is in his head? If he did not specifiy that it's Wanda then he may talking about someone else. Possibly "Agnes" or "Doris".
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Agnes seems to be under some control too though so I don't think it's her. She had that odd moment in the house where she asked to say her lines again. I think it could be Dottie. She's the only one not missing on SWORD's board.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Agnes seems to be under some control too though so I don't think it's her. She had that odd moment in the house where she asked to say her lines again. I think it could be Dottie. She's the only one not missing on SWORD's board.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Yeah she may be innocent, but we can never be 100% with these things. I don't know why I called Dottie, Doris...

I hope the Pietro thing doesn't turn out to be just some random guy used as her brother and it being Evan Peters being a wink to the audience. Hopefully it will be more than that.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    spoilers:
    Yeah she may be innocent, but we can never be 100% with these things. I don't know why I called Dottie, Doris...

I hope the Pietro thing doesn't turn out to be just some random guy used as her brother and it being Evan Peters being a wink to the audience. Hopefully it will be more than that.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I really don't want Wanda's mentor to be the villain. Agatha was the closest thing resembling a maternal influence in Wanda's life. But I don't think she is.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    I really don't want Wanda's mentor to be the villain. Agatha was the closest thing resembling a maternal influence in Wanda's life. But I don't think she is.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I wouldn't want her to be evil either, I want her to end up interacting with the Fantastic Four when they arrive and help look after Franklin. After this stuff with Wanda she'd have experience with reality warpers...
    But I wouldn't put it past Marvel to change things up and have her be a villain.
    end of spoilers

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

OMG! That ending!