Page 42 of 283 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142 ... LastLast

Thread: Wandavision

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    spoilers:
    I don't know, I have a hard time seeing Vision surviving past this show to be honest
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I hope he does make it through. Another theory that I has was she just pulled him from an earlier time period. If Vision doesn't make it, I'll be disappointed.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

They did mention (in both Infinity War and in the Legends catch-up thing on Disney+) that Vision doesn't necessarily need the Stone to live. They tried to remove it before Wakandas invasion reached Shuris lab.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    spoilers:
    Interesting how Wanda said she didn't make Pietro come to her door and she's even surprised to see his brother... and how she says she doesn't even know how this started, Oh and they confirmed Wanda is a reality warper in this episode, it's not an ilusion
    end of spoilers
    whoever is the mastermind behind this brought it to her door. It's a way to keep Wanda reality for longer

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    spoilers:
    I hope he does make it through. Another theory that I has was she just pulled him from an earlier time period. If Vision doesn't make it, I'll be disappointed.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    She stole is body from Sword
    end of spoilers

spoilers:

So did the missle from the drone kill the dog?
    Wanda is the one editing the broadcast confirmed.
    Wanda said she didn't know how she got there. What did she mean by that?
    Is monica angry at captain marvel? She acted like it. And yes woo is right. If if was not for the power stone cap marvel would have killed thanos.
    Is sword wanting to use vision as a weapon? This feels like the vision quest story from wca.
    Who is monica calling in? We don't find it this episode.
    So wanda protected monica when she flew her through the wall confirmed.
    That commercial was dark! It shows that wanda still blames herself for the events of captain america 3.
    Agnes asking if she should redue the scene
    end of spoilers

Spider-man 3

spoilers:
    The kids of the town are missing! Does this tie into the spider-man 3 "missing kids" set photos?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    whoever is the mastermind behind this brought it to her door. It's a way to keep Wanda reality for longer

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Yeah, I don't see how I forgot that part. I just watched the episode. Oh my poor brain.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Yeah, the casting spoiled it. But I'm sure there is a big twist on it

spoilers:
    It has nothing to o with mutant entering the MCU. Wanda nor Pietro are mutants on MCU
    end of spoilers
    I didn't say they were. They don't have to be. She can be the cause for them based on everything they've said so far in the show. This could be like Misty Knight's arm.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

This was a great episode.

spoilers:
    The thing about Wanda bringing Vision back to life. I have a theory that once Wanda brought Vision back, he began self repairing to the point where he is able to exist on his own. So if everything in Westview suddenly comes crashing down, Vision will still be able to exist. Pietro on the other hand, I just don't know.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I honestly think they are now more and more giving us breadcrums that more is going then just a HoM re-telling, the kids growing up with no control over that, Wanda saying she does not know how this all started or can effect everyone around her, the seeming will of some of the residance being somewhat independate of the reality, Pietro coming to the door without cause or knowing. I feels more outside forces then we know are trying to control the events and more will be revealed, the Man Behind the Curtain effect. I knew we get some HoM stuff of Wanda abit, but I think we are getting more and more Red Herring over that.

Also Hayward is starting to creep me out much more now, I heard rumors of him being questionable but never got truly behind them before this episode, seemed like a nice guy. But now after this episode he did a whole 180 for me, him kept that info on SWORD video hidden until now with Wanda and try to go to quick kills of her without reasoning to his other fellow agents? I feels their is going to be more to him then I orignally thought.

I am Really liking Rambeau, Woo and Darcy in this show. Last episode Woo and Darcy had a great intro and Rambeau had some of her best moments espically with that opening. But I am also pleased to see that Rambeau, Woo and Darcy not only want to help Wanda but seem to be getting abit supious about Hayward, how he is coming across and the events behind this, they are doing things behind his back so that has become very intresting too.

But their was 1 thing in this episode and it took sometime to hit me after seeing it, but when it did I had the Biggest feeling of Happy and Relief in a long time and I think you have been their with this as well Marvell2100 cause you and I go way back with CBR and we and many other have experianced this as well;

It was the Evan Peters reveal and it not just cause of him being an Alternative Quicksilver Maybe or some theories going about about him not being him at all, so many theories around this show lol.

But for me it does not matter what role he ulimately turns out to be;

What hit me so Hard was that fact that it was Evan Peters, as Quicksilver in this moment that we are getting hints so far from FOX, Playing Quicksilver in an MCU/Disney Production!

This to me is the 1st of Marvel Doing a project together that while yea the deal with FOX ending a year or 2 ago, that Marvel is Finally having the confidance to bring in names from the other Properties into their universe.

So in story Canon this is Marking the Beginning of the end of the Copyright Wars that Marvel and I know us fans have had to go threw for what now nearly 2 1/2 Decades it seems. I hated that Marvel and its chartacters where So Divided and got cut up and sold to various companies cause of the Speculator Bubble. This effected Characters, Companies, Shows, Even Comic Canon and How fans viewed each property like it was another Monday Night War, but with comic characters of the Same but seperated brands and it seperated fans as well.

This felt like a true Healing moment, that is was the start of the end of that era that pitted so many opinions against each other and studios competing with one another over these rights.

This is a coming together I have longed to see and brings me relief to finally see come to storied reality.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by CJStriker; 02-05-2021 at 09:15 AM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Anybody else kind of reminded of John Bryne's AWC run with some of this?
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    A theory I have is spoilers:
    The show will end with Wanda coming to terms with Vision dying and letting him go. Making sure that no shady government can get their hands on his body. This world of hers is built from her sadness and grief, maybe it's just her processing.
    end of spoilers

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I am honestly not trusting Hayward in this show right now, he seemed like an ok person before but before this their where fan theories he might not be good, but never got behind them. After this Hayward seem to do a 180 he got me sinister and seem more inclided to both take harsh action and kill and certain about events, even Monica was taken aback by him.

I so far don't trust that video fully yet unitl more is shown and their is a tease in an ealier promo in color from a diffent view of Wanda flying down in what looks now like the SWORD lab from this, so I expect we will have another view on this coming.
    end of spoilers
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

This year: sitcoms.

Next season: variety shows.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    spoilers:
    I am honestly not trusting Hayward in this show right now, he seemed like an ok person before but before this their where fan theories he might not be good, but never got behind them. After this Hayward seem to do a 180 he got me sinister and seem more inclided to both take harsh action and kill and certain about events, even Monica was taken aback by him.

I so far don't trust that video fully yet unitl more is shown and their is a tease in an ealier promo in color from a diffent view of Wanda flying down in what looks now like the SWORD lab from this, so I expect we will have another view on this coming.
    end of spoilers
    Yeah there is something sinister with spoilers:
    Hayward, he hide the weapons on the drone without Monick knowledge. he scalated thing quickly
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    This isn't really a spoiler but I gotta say they said this series was heavily influenced by her solo I'm not getting any vibe from her solo at all.
    That might be later episodes.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    When they announced the cast, it was already spoiled, so the surprise is for people who don't know full details about the show or those in denial. There are 4 episodes left.
    Or the surprise is that he isn't really who you think he is. We just don't know for sure. Because the show is so unpredictable.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    spoilers:
    I wouldn't want her to be evil either, I want her to end up interacting with the Fantastic Four when they arrive and help look after Franklin. After this stuff with Wanda she'd have experience with reality warpers...
    But I wouldn't put it past Marvel to change things up and have her be a villain.
    end of spoilers
    I don't see Jac Scaeffer doing that.