Page 52 of 283 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Wandavision

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Because he´s not acting like Peter Maximoff, he was sarcastic but also playful and liked to help people and be there for his family, from what little we have seen of this Pietro, his sarcasm is more hurtful, not playful and he spoilers:
    knows Vision already died twice, so he´s way more aware of this world and who wanda and vision really are than Monica or the rest of the neigbours, he also could be a possesed Pietro, that would make sense.
    end of spoilers
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    So Mephisto is confirmed? Or people just saying that cause that's the OG origin of the Minimoffs?
    Every six seconds people theorize Mephisto is someone. That he's Richard Grant in Loki, he's Owen Wilson, every other character people instantly assume must be Mephisto and it never is, and honestly there's a good chance it won't be this time either.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Every six seconds people theorize Mephisto is someone. That he's Richard Grant in Loki, he's Owen Wilson, every other character people instantly assume must be Mephisto and it never is, and honestly there's a good chance it won't be this time either.
    Well they probably won't have to theorize much longer I bet will find out the big bad ID on Friday episode 6 seems like the best time to do it with only 9 in the season 7-9 is a little late in the game if their hoping to establish some backstory.

Y'all need to stop assuming every new character is secretly evil or Mephisto. Ralph is Mephisto, Dottie is Mephisto, the Sword director is Mephisto/Grim Reaper/any other random villain
    So what you're saying is Jimmy Woo is actually Mephisto
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    Devil is everywhere haha

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    Don't be ridiculous.

Aunt May is Mephisto. It's so obvious.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Relugus View Post
    Tyler Hayward was a character in the 90s Darkhold comic who hated the Japanese was tricked by Chthon into warping reality so he was reliving World War 2. I find it curious how he has pictures in the shape of a hexagon on a wall, and the perimeter of the SWORD base is hexagon shaped. The SWORD base might not even exist. It too might have been an illusion.

I do think the Darkhold is what is behind the bubble, as this is way beyond Wanda's power. It is massively boosting Wanda's chaos magic and as such is largely indistinguishable from Wanda. In a realm created by the Darkhold, Wanda would be very powerful indeed, but not in total control.
    Because Wanda has accepted SPOILER's death, when the villain(s) tried to use it to resurrect SPOILER to distract Wanda, but the Darkhold pulled in another SPOILER instead.

There's a sense that Wanda kind of thinks this is a dream, not literally, but she views it as unreal, and on the other hand can't face the real world. She does not want to wake up. Of course, the more things go wrong, the more the real world intrudes, she realizes it's not a dream, perhaps a reverse of the "person realizes the world they are in is not real", instead she realizes it is real.

Also, the town called WestView means View of the West, how Wanda viewed America when she watched these sitcoms.
    Technically it's just one page of Darkhold(Darkhold is conscious on itself) than Chthon himself right?
    That being said, if they don't feel like reveal Chthon himself as the villain, they can totally use the "Darkhold page" approach, like SWORD is in possession of some pages of Darkhold.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Technically it's just one page of Darkhold(Darkhold is conscious on itself) than Chthon himself right?
    That being said, if they don't feel like reveal Chthon himself as the villain, they can totally use the "Darkhold page" approach, like SWORD is in possession of some pages of Darkhold.
    True or false, Mephisto as the next "big villain" in the MCU would be really promising. I mean, he has worked a few times with Thanos too.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    True or false, Mephisto as the next "big villain" in the MCU would be really promising. I mean, he has worked a few times with Thanos too.
    I am talking about the content of the 90s Darkhold comic.
    About your question, it could be promising, but I don't think he is the ideal villain for Wanda, I would rather her having her own specific classic villain than the "general one" like Mephisto.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Idk why people are speculating who the next MCU big bad is when they've literally announced Kang the Conqueror already and even cast him

Idk why people are speculating who the next MCU big bad is when they've literally announced Kang the Conqueror already and even cast him
    And the FF getting a movie pretty much means Doctor Doom is as inevitable as Thanos was.

mephisto sucks cthon sucks and the show is better off without a supervillain
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Is he the overarching "big bad" for the entire phase 4 (5?) like Thanos or is he simply the villain for 1 film like Ultron or Mandarin?
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I'm fine with Chthon. He has more of a link to Wanda herself. Wanda wielding a fraction of the power of an elder god (something that would kill most mortals) is also interesting.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Nah. If there isn't a supervillain, then *Wanda* is the supervillain, and I don't want that. Seen the 'wimmin can't handle power and must be beat down and reminded of their place for their own good' story way too many times. Don't need to see it again.

I'm not convinced it will be cleared up in WandaVision itself, and it's possible there won't be more than a hint that it's *someone*, who, like Thanos, will only fully appear later (in Multiverse of Madness, next year, since my money's on Nightmare).