Page 77 of 283 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127177 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 4237

Thread: Wandavision

Extraordinary Member

I don't think Feige has confirmed that they will be an hour long, they're just guessing from the fact that he and the director said there was 6 hours of content and they've only had a little over 3 hours so far (less if you subtract those endless credits). But we don't know for sure how the next three weeks will break down.

Three hours 3 One hour episodes sounds great. There is so much to get through.

I, too, hope for a full resolution, or no big cliff-hanger until Dr. Strange 2. I wouldn't mind lingering questions or situations.

Like showing Darcy or Jimmie's debriefing and afterwards - what would they think they should do next?

Obviously Monica and her story is a big deal moving on from here. It sort of doesn't need a cliff-hanger, so much as a denouement. She and we understand the full impact for her and what actual takeaways exist now. Or . . . and possibly more likely, the repercussions of the situation with SWORD, especially Heyward.

And finally, and quite important or interesting to me, what about Agnes? I would hate for her to be a one-off. The actress' comedic manner may not work for deadly serious super-heroing. Or does she have some dramatic chops I don't know about?
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    I don't think Feige has confirmed that they will be an hour long, they're just guessing from the fact that he and the director said there was 6 hours of content and they've only had a little over 3 hours so far (less if you subtract those endless credits). But we don't know for sure how the next three weeks will break down.
    You make a good point Gurkle and yea that is IF that is true news or not. But even if all the last episode came to 2 hours without credits or around a timefram more or less then that, that is still allot of time to tell a story to wrap allot of hanging story threads up and to explain what has been going on. That is just enought time or even more then many full lenght films get to in telling a full Beginning, Middle and End.

I think the showrunners got exactly what they wanted in time to tell the chunks of stories they wanted in each episode, so I trust that they go the full amount they felt they needed to complete this story too.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

This is a VERY Important Video I think everyone should Watch to find out why and How WandaVision Become the #1 show in the world!

What the host so well and using data to explain it is why it has become #1 and why many of us have argued that a Weekly Release Schedule works better then a Full Dumbing of a show like this all at once;

They also said how WandaVision has defied traditional show Ratings when a show starts with its hightest audience and then breaksdown lower and more even after.

WandaVision has done the oppisite, increasing it's audience to #1, yet had a strong start, that is Incredible!

WandaVision has Truly Become a Water Cooler Talked about Show and ALL of this has been a Dream come true for me for Wanda's Character to have, Seriously!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    This is a VERY Important Video I think everyone should Watch to find out why and How WandaVision Become the #1 show in the world!

What the host so well and using data to explain it is why it has become #1 and why many of us have argued that a Weekly Release Schedule works better then a Full Dumbing of a show like this all at once;

They also said how WandaVision has defied traditional show Ratings when a show starts with its hightest audience and then breaksdown lower and more even after.

WandaVision has done the oppisite, increasing it's audience to #1, yet had a strong start, that is Incredible!

WandaVision has Truly Become a Water Cooler Talked about Show and ALL of this has been a Dream come true for me for Wanda's Character to have, Seriously!
    Great video and very interesting, thank you CJ.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post

That was a very good video, making excellent points on how it has come to be so popular. I’m delighted so many people are now aware of Wanda, and how much potential she has. Thank you for sharing, CJ.

A lot of people on Twitter have been saying two things one they want the twins especially Billy to fight Wanda, like why the hell would he do that? They really see a 10 year old tryna fight they mom for some strangers? Honestly get real that ain't gonna happen MCU isn't gonna demonize Wanda by having her fight her kids. Two the other thing is the kids are just gonna drop dead if they leave Westview (because of the commercial which I thought was just Vision foreshadow but IDK) isn't that kind of dark for the MCU? I swear som theories just be out there.

Theory: I think Heyward/Sword had Vision stolen and dismantled to be recreated with Sword AI. Wanda got news of this, found out where Vision was and was introduced to someone who tells her "Yes, we can restore the Vision, but it'll cost you." Wanda of course says Anything. Here we are.

I hope Uatu shows up at the end segueing to Dr. Strange 2

I think SWORD most definitely tried to weaponize Vision. Real question is how successful they were before Wanda took him back.

And the "I can restore Vision but it'll cost you" thing was my original theory on all of this; I figured Wanda made a deal with the devil to restore Vision's soul, if not his body. SWORD or whoever can likely repair that, but his soul might be a different story.

So if that's right, after the dust settles with Thanos, Wanda goes looking for Vision, likely with the intention of asking Shuri or whoever to repair him. It likely wasn't hard to find out where Vision was; Widow may have kept tabs on him, Rhodey might have known, Fury would've found out after un-Snapping, etc. So Wanda gets Vision back, finds out that his body might be repaired but his emotions, memory, and soul are gone, and that's when Mephisto (or whoever) walks in with a sweet deal and sinister motives.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Most likely a 3rd party who's after either Wanda or Vision snitched on SWORD having Vision's body.

There's still the part where SWORD knew about the break-in but kept their mouths shut until the WestView thing became a problem.

So probably someone's after Vision but they needed Wanda's powers since she's connected to Mind Stone?
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    I mean, we have footage from the trailers that Wanda and Vision seem to make up/get on the same page during the Modern Family era look where she says “This is our home” and Vision responds “Then let’s fight for it”. I don’t think Dottie is Clea as I feel like that role would go to a bigger name if it was.

A theory i have is... say some big bad is revealed doing whatever they are with Wanda, could Tommy and Billy get sucked into whatever multiverse hole there is which leads Wanda to seek out Dr. Strange for help to get them back?
    Yes, I do think Wanda and Vision make up by the end of the series. That would make sense to me. I don't think Vision survives the conclusion of this show, so I think Marvel Studios wants them to part on good terms. So that means NO White Vision. I do think the twins' fate will be quite key to Doctor Strange 2.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Because that fight is very likely going to include Strange.
    That would be very cool. And it would be mystical in nature. His assistance would probably be required.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Agreed.

IMO, spoilers:
    and he should be dead. I want the IW death to stick. Don't want the gut punch of thta death removed.
    end of spoilers

On another note,

I hope they give the SWORD director dude some depth. dude is about a stereotypical as they come.
    I agree with you a hundred percent. And I don't think Vision was wasted at all. If Paul Bettany is having a great time on this series, then I consider Vision to be in good hands. He's not a punchy-kicky kind of character, so I'm okay if he didn't beat anybody up during his time in the MCU. Let Wanda do that ****. I will say that I believe Loki and Gamora should be permanently "killed off" as well in their next projects. I want THEIR deaths from Infinity War to stick too. I thought "reviving" them through time travel shenanigans was pure bullshit.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 02-16-2021 at 10:53 AM.

Let's be honest, there's a HUGE chance the big baddie of this show will NOT be Mephisto. I've become almost one hundred percent sure of this. And I've done a COMPLETE 180 from even two weeks ago. And it's largely because of this quote I found online:

"And now, for a purely financial reason (why the MCU wouldn't include Mephisto in its plans)? I forget where I read this... but I feel fairly certain I did at some point read that one big issue Marvel (or anyone) would have with using the Devil as the main villain in a story, is there are large parts of the world that will NOT promote/broadcast your movie/show if you use the devil as a character. No way Marvel purposely shrinks their market that way. I believe that is why, in the books, he's called Mephisto rather than "the Devil" but I'm pretty sure that wouldn't fly for TV/movies."

I agree with the above sentence. Other villains could be involved in WandaVision, but I'm fairly certain Mephisto will not be one of them.

I will also mention that I truly enjoy the chemistry between Agnes and Vision. She was becoming so unhinged in last week's episode and you could tell he was genuinely getting worried about her. I feel one reason why Agnes hasn't interacted with Wanda much lately is because she has something to do with the villain(s) of the show. I'm REALLY hoping she doesn't turn out to be bad, but if she is that would explain her lack of screen time thus far. Wanda didn't interact with Agnes at all and barely with Vision in Episode 6, so that's why it's preventing me from saying it was my favorite of the series. I also don't like Monica's personality change after she left the Hex. She was charming, endearing and funny while she was "Geraldine", and now she's a stereotypical MCU non-smiling badass female superhero that we've seen a dozen times before.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 02-16-2021 at 11:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Most likely a 3rd party who's after either Wanda or Vision snitched on SWORD having Vision's body.

There's still the part where SWORD knew about the break-in but kept their mouths shut until the WestView thing became a problem.

So probably someone's after Vision but they needed Wanda's powers since she's connected to Mind Stone?
    I think SWORD wants Vision. Whoever helped Wanda create the Hex is using Vision to get to Wanda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    I agree with you a hundred percent. And I don't think Vision was wasted at all. If Paul Bettany is having a great time on this series, then I consider Vision to be in good hands. He's not a punchy-kicky kind of character, so I'm okay if he didn't beat anybody up during his time in the MCU. Let Wanda do that ****. I will say that I believe Loki and Gamora should be permanently "killed off" as well in their next projects. I want THEIR deaths from Infinity War to stick too. I thought "reviving" them through time travel shenanigans was pure bullshit.
    Well, they kind of wrote him out of doing any punchy-kicky stuff because they didn't seem to know what to do with him in those scenes.

Gamora is another character that they didn't really seem to know what to do with other than being a straight-woman love interest to Peter and Thanos' redemptive daughter.