Page 80 of 283 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130180 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 4237

Thread: Wandavision

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I'm sorry but the way she just ignores her son who's likely on the verge of a mental breakdown from hearing voices and likely dealing with some repressed trauma of watching his father die is such a mood lmao. On some real **** you can't ignore your problems Wanda lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    You make an excellent point. Ever since Episode 6, it's like the sympathetic and loving aspects of Wanda's personality have disappeared completely...And I really don't like that. Her kids, Vision, maybe even Agnes and other Westview folks are really suffering right now and it "appears" she's aware of it. And she just doesn't give a ****. And I hate that. She's acting like Peter Parker did in those lousy Amazing Spider-Man movies. Telling jokes and fucking around when she knows people are in pain. I hope her "heroic" tendencies resurface in Episode 7.
    Like with many other aspects of this show and it’s storytelling, I would give the storytellers time to tell and explain us what is really going on. It seems like something is either antagonizing her and/or teasing her and it might being seeming-breaking her down if that is the case of what’s going on here

Also I think it was just for funny parent hijinks that we see in sitcoms in the 2000s like we see on shows with Modern Family, the imperfect parents, more downer to reality.

Also I would not so harshly yet judge Wanda until we know exactly what’s going on, I think the showrunners have teased us early on this to Mr. wrecked us and think that way and connection to the comics they are taking aspects from. Their have been ample examples and evidence(How Quicksilver acted last episode as a Major one) of something else is been pushing her or controlling the situation a lot more than we realize yet so again I would give the storytellers a lot more time and not resort to seeing is all Wanda even close to yet, to cut her some slack, this is a story about going through grief, loss and how we heal through it, that is with the showrunners have been telling us this is about up to this point.

Wanda has always been heroic, both in the MCU and the comics, this is just a trail period for her now and Likely will become stronger from it.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    She didn't have any problem sending an angry Hulk to attack a city in Age of Ultron...
    Age of Ultron was her intro which is supposed to mock her time with the Brotherhood in comics. She does realize the error of her ways and joins the Avengers.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Age of Ultron was her intro which is supposed to mock her time with the Brotherhood in comics. She does realize the error of her ways and joins the Avengers.
    By mock do you mean homage/reference?

Yes, sorry, wrong wording there.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Lightbulb

She didn't have any problem sending an angry Hulk to attack a city in Age of Ultron...
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I think this video is a good on this topic.

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

I cut her some slack because she was under some malevolent influences in that movie. And she was terribly misguided also. In deleted scenes, the Hulk just smashed some buildings. Nobody was killed and/or injured. I don't think Wanda wanted anybody to be harmed. She just wanted to make the Avengers look bad. And since her brother died partly because of her actions, audiences sort of forgave her. I know I did. But now she doesn't have an excuse for her behavior. She's already been established as a hero, and her first instincts should be to help people who are suffering. Thus far, she hasn't done so. I hope the showrunners have a good reason why that is.

Astonishing Member Johnny Thunders!'s Avatar

I am sure someone mentioned this before but seeing Pietro and Wanda in their old costumes made me wonder if the secret villain is actually Mastermind of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants?

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Like with many other aspects of this show and it’s storytelling, I would give the storytellers time to tell and explain us what is really going on. It seems like something is either antagonizing her and/or teasing her and it might being seeming-breaking her down if that is the case of what’s going on here

Also I think it was just for funny parent hijinks that we see in sitcoms in the 2000s like we see on shows with Modern Family, the imperfect parents, more downer to reality.

Also I would not so harshly yet judge Wanda until we know exactly what’s going on, I think the showrunners have teased us early on this to Mr. wrecked us and think that way and connection to the comics they are taking aspects from. Their have been ample examples and evidence(How Quicksilver acted last episode as a Major one) of something else is been pushing her or controlling the situation a lot more than we realize yet so again I would give the storytellers a lot more time and not resort to seeing is all Wanda even close to yet, to cut her some slack, this is a story about going through grief, loss and how we heal through it, that is with the showrunners have been telling us this is about up to this point.

Wanda has always been heroic, both in the MCU and the comics, this is just a trail period for her now and Likely will become stronger from it.
    Oh, I'm more than willing to cut them a LOT of slack. They've done a great job with the mystery box stuff and keeping audiences engaged. The story is very trippy and interesting. And the momentum of the series has definitely picked up. So kudos for the writers there. I just want Wanda to be a hero again. Like she was in the last two Avengers movies. I think Agnes is absolutely the key to determining how Wanda turns out. Is she being manipulated or mind-controlled by Dottie and Agnes? I would like to know. But since Agnes has sort of faded away in the last few episodes, I don't know what's happening there. People on these threads are well aware of my frustration regarding the use of Hahn in this series. And trust me, they share it too (even though they won't say so publicly). And the show has now kind of separated Vision and Wanda and I kinda don't like that. I like that they're having problems in their relationship and that's being portrayed in a pretty realistic way. But I just don't think Vision would abandon his family and try to leave the Hex like he did last week. They still need him. I like the energy and enthusiasm Peters' has brought to the show and I'm glad he's there. But because he's not REALLY Pietro, it kind of makes the relationship between him and Wanda seem weird to me. Is Wanda BLIND and forgot what her brother looked like? I don't get it! It's like she's got worse eyesight than Matt Murdock does now! I want the show to go back to its roots and focus on Wanda, Vision and Agnes. Maybe it's not as "flashy" as the SWORD stuff and the current (and coming) new guest stars. But I think Wanda needs to patch up her relationship with Vision and find out who the hell Agnes really is! Plus, I don't like the fact that Monica is no longer the fun-loving, charming and endearing person she was when she was in the Hex. Ever since Episode 4, she's yet to display one SHRED of emotion, and that's kind of disappointed me. Her support for Wanda due to the latter's "grief" feels rushed, abrupt and unearned to me. And I think it's absolutely ridiculous that Hayward has transformed from being a sympathetic leader in Episode 4 into almost a mustache-twirling "evildoer" overnight (that sudden change was far too quick for me too). That's why I think it would have been better for this series to have been EIGHT hours long instead of SIX. You could flesh these things out better that way.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 02-18-2021 at 01:44 PM.

I cut her some slack because she was under some malevolent influences in that movie. And she was terribly misguided also. In deleted scenes, the Hulk just smashed some buildings. Nobody was killed and/or injured. I don't think Wanda wanted anybody to be harmed. She just wanted to make the Avengers look bad. And since her brother died partly because of her actions, audiences sort of forgave her. I know I did. But now she doesn't have an excuse for her behavior. She's already been established as a hero, and her first instincts should be to help people who are suffering. Thus far, she hasn't done so. I hope the showrunners have a good reason why that is.
    I'm not really surprised she's behaving like this.
    Granted we don't know how much of this is her doing or how much of it is in her power to control, but the only people she has cared about her whole life since her parents died is her brother and Vision. She's only known her kids for like, 3 days? She loves them because she's their mother but she doesn't know them and none of the people in town are in life threatening danger. I'm not surprised she's being selfish is all I am saying.

But we shall learn shortly how innocent she is in all of this.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Thunders! View Post
    I am sure someone mentioned this before but seeing Pietro and Wanda in their old costumes made me wonder if the secret villain is actually Mastermind of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants?
    Can't imagine why it would possibly be that considering it's clearly magic based

Lightbulb

I have a theory going on recently in my head of the man behind the curtain in this theory and it goes back to episode 1;

spoilers:
    I always felt that the name of the boss Mr. Hart and Mrs. Hart where maybe symbolic of some thing, So my believe that this might be one of the more minor yet still powerful Mystical and Demonic beings of the marvel versus that this could be;

BLACKHEART!

Maybe trying to impress or gain power of his father in this as his endgame, use or manipulate Wanda’s powers.

https://youtu.be/CqEG0RjMuUk
    end of spoilers

I have another theory going on recently in my head of the man behind the curtain in this theory and it goes back to episode 1;

spoilers:
    I always felt that the name of the boss Mr. Hart and Mrs. Hart where maybe symbolic of some thing, So my believe that this might be one of the more minor yet still powerful Mystical and Demonic beings of the marvel versus that this could be;

BLACKHEART!

Maybe trying to impress or gain power of his father in this[ as his endgame, use or manipulate Wanda’s powers.

https://youtu.be/CqEG0RjMuUk
    end of spoilers
    We'll see how it shakes out. We haven't gotten any definitive answers yet from WandaVision, and I'm doubting we'll get any in Episode 7.

Lightbulb

We'll see how it shakes out. We haven't gotten any definitive answers yet from WandaVision, and I'm doubting we'll get any in Episode 7.
    Indeed, Just a theory of mine for fun but also to see more of these villain archetypes, AKA the demon lords that I would really like to see play more part in the MCU going forward as well, if possible.

So more then just explaining Wanda’s situation, I like to see characters like these be apart of the MCU.

Indeed, Just a theory of mine for fun but also to see more of these villain archetypes, AKA the demon lords that I would really like to see play more part in the MCU going forward as well, if possible.

So more then just explaining Wanda’s situation, I like to see characters like these be apart of the MCU.
    I would love to see some more demons in the MCU. Especially some funny ones.

WandaVision’s Paul Bettany Says Top-Secret Marvel Character Hasn’t Been Revealed Yet
    https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/...led-episode-7/

'WandaVision' Star Teyonah Parris on Series' "Epic and Incredibly Sad" Ending
    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...bly-sad-ending
    Last edited by Witchfan; 02-18-2021 at 05:16 PM.