Page 84 of 283 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 4237

Thread: Wandavision

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    spoilers:
    They can use proper villains like Modred, Chthon, etc. They had to take one of the most important supporting characters of Wanda and turn her into a villain, what's next, make Magneto a wholesome dad?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Maybe I'm being too optimistic but I still think it's a fake-out, or that Agatha will do a face-turn the way Wanda started out working for Ultron and turned against him.

We'll see, but there is so much they haven't revealed yet -- too much, in my opinion -- that I don't think they would actually reveal the big bad with two weeks to go.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post

I can understand this reaction, even though I think WV is much better than ok. I love it but the weekly rollout does lead to endless speculation amongst ardent comic book fans, some realistic (but unfulfilled) and some ridiculous (was never gonna happen). I prefer stories that have some kind of internal logic and don't shock just to shock, but there was definitely a lot of build up on who Monica's contact would be, who Agnes/Dottie/Pietro are, Monica's powers, the main villain, etc.
    If I liked this type of show, I could see liking it more.

I in general don't enjoy TV format as much as most and I prefer more action oriented stuff like The Mandarin vs a show thta is more "drama intrigue"

But, like I said, the fact I am even watching at all means the show is better than I thought lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I have to say that they should have keep the Vision and Darcy scenes in this episode

It was pretty boring

Okay so upon reflection as catchy as the song is I feel like it's a huge red herring, because it told us everything we already knew/suspected like it's been obvious since the beginning to the point it's too obvious like the song gave it hella spice but I don't feel this show is that basic something more is going on here, what motivation does the lady in the song have to do all this ****?

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    spoilers:
    Maybe I'm being too optimistic but I still think it's a fake-out, or that Agatha will do a face-turn the way Wanda started out working for Ultron and turned against him.

We'll see, but there is so much they haven't revealed yet -- too much, in my opinion -- that I don't think they would actually reveal the big bad with two weeks to go.
    end of spoilers
    ^^^^Agree 100%!

spoilers:
    Like I said with Wanda, give it time and the ball will get rolling with her hero striving journey. I feel the ball has now finally gotten rolling with that and now we should give the show time and patience for Agatha now.
    end of spoilers
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Agatha calling Wanda a magical girl when she doesn't have any magical training?

A theory but maybe Wanda met Agatha and she teach her some things and then manipulated her to create the HEX "to make her happy"

Extraordinary Member

That's the problem, even with only two episodes to go we know almost nothing. Every revelation just creates more questions.

I agree.

In the comic series for the two, as well as episode 2, there was 'glamour and illusion'

and I think that massive bait and switch is still going on - because that is what this sort of episodic genre does.

Now, while I still consider that the SWORD plot as an evil doing could be separate or could have it's own connections to the other series,

it is still possible that one sense of evil is over all this, so that would be the true bait and switch.

I can't quite remember the context, but it seems that even Skrulls impersonating heroes in recent stories were also part of other's illusions and could not see through them. Was that DA? I don't quite recall (and that was not so recent!)
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Really if there’s honestly a lesson with what this show has taught us about it is it never believe what you see or what you hear, there still two episodes left and they still are likely baiting us, another misdirection towards more being revealed there’s still a lot of time left.
    We are pass the point where everything is smoke and mirrors. Outside of a few small things I expect things to be straight forward from here.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Agatha calling Wanda a magical girl when she doesn't have any magical training?

A theory but maybe Wanda met Agatha and she teach her some things and then manipulated her to create the HEX "to make her happy"
    Within a day 2 at most after coming back from the snap? Seems unlikely.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Okay so upon reflection as catchy as the song is I feel like it's a huge red herring, because it told us everything we already knew/suspected like it's been obvious since the beginning to the point it's too obvious like the song gave it hella spice but I don't feel this show is that basic something more is going on here, what motivation does the lady in the song have to do all this ****?
    “The Devil is in the Details!” ��

“That is Not all where’s he’s at!?”

“My Husband Ralph looks better in the Dark!”
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    spoilers:
    They can use proper villains like Modred, Chthon, etc. They had to take one of the most important supporting characters of Wanda and turn her into a villain, what's next, make Magneto a wholesome dad?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    She's a supporting character that doesn't have a lot going for her. Being a mentor and a babysitter is as far as she goes. She ripe for creative liberties for adaptions.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Within a day 2 at most after coming back from the snap? Seems unlikely.
    We don't know how Wanda and Agatha met tho, we just know that Wanda stole Vision's body and somehow ended in Westview, they could have been friends or Agatha pretending to be her friend then mind wiped Wanda after they created the HEX

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Also, so that's why that leaked clip was edited so weirdly: it's from the "Previously On" in this episode

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

I'll add that I loved the pharma-style ad this episode. It set up the big reveal perfectly.

It's also the first ad that doesn't reference something we've seen before.
    Last edited by useridgoeshere; 02-19-2021 at 11:19 AM.