Page 89 of 283 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139189 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 4237

Thread: Wandavision

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    Oh man, promises promises. Hopefully Marvel will be that cool and have Fox Quicksilver and Monica have sort of race/fight so we can get a glimpse of how powerful Monica can be.
    Idk if Monica's going to be going the speed of light when she's had her powers for literally about ten minutes

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    So about the twins.....

spoilers:
    Do y'all think Marvel just killed them offscreen and they are going the ressurection route and this was a way to make it less dark? My mind is saying no seems wasteful to kill them off after they just discovered powers but with 2 episodes left I can't help but question what if...
    end of spoilers
    I question what will happen to them once the hex is gone. Will they disappear?

spoilers:
    Will they need to be bound to the darkhold to continue to exist?
    end of spoilers

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Anyone else think Agatha Rabbit is Pietro? Being a witch it wouldn't be unusual if the rabbit was her familiar.
    I was kind of hoping that Agatha would still have her cat...and it was the cat that killed the dog. But Pietro as a jackrabbit works.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Idk if Monica's going to be going the speed of light when she's had her powers for literally about ten minutes
    Yeah... She will probably be like Stargirl from the Boys till she gets superspeed in CM2

So about the twins.....

spoilers:
    Do y'all think Marvel just killed them offscreen and they are going the ressurection route and this was a way to make it less dark? My mind is saying no seems wasteful to kill them off after they just discovered powers but with 2 episodes left I can't help but question what if...
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Well Agnes did once bite a child so....

But I feel more likely they may be used as "insurance" to get Wanda to do or trade something. What happens after that point is anyone's guess. I mean They did say the ending would be sad.
    end of spoilers
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Yea that image is SO Hard to look at on So many levels for any Wanda Fan , but I trust in the story and after today’s episode all of it and the revealings starting I feel this will going with what the showrunners have said will go with healing and growth of Wanda’s character into her namesake.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Don't know a lot of Wanda lore but isn't the Darkhold a Chthon thing?

And again about the twins I really like the actors so if they just got spoilers:
    killed offscreen or aged up
    end of spoilers I'd be upset it seems incomplete as it is now.
    Last edited by Journey; 02-19-2021 at 12:29 PM.

The Twins

spoilers:
    I'm thinking the twins MATTER to Agnes' goals. They are either necessary for what she's trying to accomplish OR they are necessary to keep Wanda in line. Like a hostage situation. As for their future, I imagine the twins might end up "scattered" into the multiverse, -- however that transpires --possibly presumed dead/lost forever and if that is the case, I would love, love, love, to have an end credit scene revealing where they wind up, safe and alive in a STAY TUNED (sorry) capacity
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

spoilers:
    If Vision has to die again, which seems unavoidable in a show whose message is all about letting go and dealing with permanent, irreversible death, I hope he dies knowing that his sons are alive. That could make the ending sad and hopeful at the same time. The first question he asked Darcy was "are my children safe?" after all.

I can pretty safely predict that they will not be absorbed into a demon and erased from reality, but more than that I don't know.
    end of spoilers

Don't know a lot of Wanda lore but isn't the Darkhold a Chthon thing?
    Yes, but in Wanda and Pietro's big origin story in Avengers #185-187 Chthon and the Darkhold were incorporated into their backstory, with Chthon giving Wanda magical abilities at birth as part of his plan to use her as a vessel.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    spoilers:
    Depends on how long the fight goes on. If Quicksilver goes for an immediate k.o. probably not. But if he toys around with her I could see her learning the technique ala Goku during the fight as she tries to match and respond to his attacks.

Then again, maybe they will work together instead of battle?
    end of spoilers
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    Oh man, promises promises. Hopefully Marvel will be that cool and have Fox Quicksilver and Monica have sort of race/fight so we can get a glimpse of how powerful Monica can be.
    That would be difficult to do well on TV, since in a localized environment the speed of light is practically instantaneous. If it takes Pietro a half second to think, "Run," well, Monica moving at the speed of light has already circled the entire planet almost 4 times in that half-second. And you're definitely not going to have a long dialogue like the one in the attached image. Pietro may get his first few words in until Monica figures out what he's challenging her to do, but she pretty much shuts him down a hundredth of a second later. To the human eye it will look like reality hiccupped and Pietro went from standing to knocked out in the same instant.

That said, my guess is that Monica won't have the same exact electromagnetic spectrum imbued powers that she has in the comics. They'll figure out a way to limit her.

Is the Nexus ad a reference to this guy?
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Nexus_(Ken)_(Earth-616)
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    Is the Nexus ad a reference to this guy?
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Nexus_(Ken)_(Earth-616)
    It references 1 of 2 things:

1. Nexus of Realities: basically a focal point of a universe that leads to the multiverse
    2. Nexus Beings: nexus beings are people that are unique, special, and the same no matter what, throughout the multiverse. They're usually able to do actions that propagate throughout the multiverse; Wanda happens to be a Nexus Being.
    Last edited by PlatinumThorns; 02-19-2021 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumThorns View Post
    It references 1 of 2 things:

1. Nexus of Realities: basically a focal point of a universe that leads to the multiverse
    2. Nexus Beings: nexus beings are people that are unique, special, and the same no matter what, throughout the multiverse. They're usually able to do actions that propagate throughout the multiverse; Wanda happens to be a Nexus Being.
    Ah ok, thanks for clearing that up. I knew it reference to something I just couldn't think of what it was.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

BANNED

The song slaps hella hard they went the **** off at the end sis is a queen!
    seriously every villain deserves a campy song compilation!! this is why disney villains is a whole ass brand while marvel villains cant sell a tshirt!!! WAKE UP MARVEL