Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Thing 2099 View Post
    You didn't read Spider-Verse, Web-Warriors, Spider-Geddon, or see Into the Spider-Verse?
    That's exactly the reason why I wrote that. They are terrible characters usually and totally boring to me. The whole idea of "there are infinite Spider-Men everywhere" basically ruins the idea of Peter Parker in my opinion and I think it's one of the reasons the character went downhill in the last decade. I literally can't get why people like the multiple Spider-Men or Spider-Women or why things like the Spider-Verse exist in the first place.

It doesn't help that I always misread 'Peni'.......

I would have hated to have a name like Peni in Middle School.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by federicodettofred View Post
    That's exactly the reason why I wrote that. They are terrible characters usually and totally boring to me. The whole idea of "there are infinite Spider-Men everywhere" basically ruins the idea of Peter Parker in my opinion and I think it's one of the reasons the character went downhill in the last decade. I literally can't get why people like the multiple Spider-Men or Spider-Women or why things like the Spider-Verse exist in the first place.
    I guess this is an opinion on a technical level.
    You are my favorite thing, Peter. My very favorite thing.

Astonishing Member

Julia Carpenter is the only real spider women. She'd never let a skrull take over her life.

Quote Originally Posted by federicodettofred View Post
    I liked them as a special thing. Spider-verse was a ncie fun event, but we don't need multiple Spider-men and women running around on a regular basis.