All-New Member

Default Anyone knows which comic was Superman 'triangle number' 51 in year 2000?

I've been re-reading all post-Crisis Superman lately. I love the triangle number ideas they had running for a bunch of years, but I can't find the specific title that had triangle number 51 in the year 2000.

Logically it should be Superman 164, but that one has triangle number 1-2001. This was during the Lex Luthor presidential campaign, and there was a special at the same time as well (Superman Lex 2000), but that one has triangle number 2-2001.

Was this just a gaffe, or am I missing some special I can't find?

Please help : )

Image from iOS.jpg

Retired

I think that it was a gaffe, given that ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN 586, ▽52, came out (Nov. 15/00) after SUPERMAN 164, ▽1 (Nov. 1/00) and SUPERMAN: LEX LUTHOR 2000 (Nov. 8/00), ▽2. I don't see any other triangle comics that were out within those on sale dates.

All-New Member

Thanks. Yes, it looks that way indeed - I just read them and that's how they fit in, story wise. ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN 586, ▽52 in fact looks like it should be ▽3(2001), since that issue also seems to be missing.