Default Good jumping on point around 2014?

So I love my silver age Marvel. I am still reading it like crazy. But I am also currently reading the 2014 run of Amazing Spiderman right after he got his mind back from Doc Ock. I also read a bunch of Ms Marvel Kamala Khan who has quickly become my number one hero.

What I am looking for are other titles that have a good jumping on point around 1014 or maybe a year or two before. I dont know if there are any that started over from around that time like Fantastic Four or Avengers. but if anyone can name a few that would be very helpful. Thank you.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Fantastic Member

Well, one title I just read from 2015 is Scarlet Witch:

https://www.marvel.com/comics/series...ch_2015_-_2017

I really enjoyed it. But it's a standalone thing... not sure that's what you're looking for.

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Fraction on Hawkeye was around 2012 I think.
    There was a lot of niche “indie” styled comics around that time. Tom Kings Vision etc.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Hickman's Avenger Saga: Avengers (2012 - 2015) + New Avengers (2013 - 2015) + Infinity (2013) = Secret Wars (2015)
    Matt Fraction's Hawkeye (2012 - 2015)
    Kelly Sue Deconnick's Captain Marvel (2012-2013)/(2014-2015)
    Waid's Daredevil (2014 - 2015) Marks the second portion of his run.
    Soule's Daredevil (2015-2018)
    Taylor's All New Wolverine (2015 - 2018)

There's probably a whole lot more good starting points but those are the ones that come to mind during that time period.

Thank you everyone. have given me some good ideas.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    Fraction on Hawkeye was around 2012 I think.
    There was a lot of niche “indie” styled comics around that time. Tom Kings Vision etc.
    Tom King's Vision is a good book in it's own right... but also, it's Viv Vision's debut, so I'd read it prior to starting Champions - which I assume you'll want to read if you like Kamala Khan. Vision should also be read before the current Runaways series (which is another good book), as Runaways contains a major spoiler.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 01-16-2021 at 06:49 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Mighty Member

Hickman’s Avengers is probably my all time favourite Avengers run.
    Ewing also had a good stint on Mighty Avengers, it was essentially Heroes for hire. Sadly it’s rooted in too many crossovers (I think in the 23 issues it lasted, 11 of them are tie ins to over events).
    Superior foes of Spider-man is also a lot of fun too.

Otherwise, it may be a bit too early, but Uncanny X-force (started around 2010) is honestly the best X-men off-shoot I’ve read. Actually, it’s probably one of my all time favourite X-men runs (it’s currently 2nd, but could move to 3rd depending on if Hickman sticks the landing).

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

2014 was before Secret Wars from Hickman, right?

Pick up Jason Aaron's Thor and Wood's X-Men.
    "Cable was right!"