Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    But that's not the plot you give to a window dressing character. And she wasn't his daughter before Bendis, so Bendis was the one who introduced it and clearly has/had plans for it.
    I think "Bendis had plans cut short" is the story of his tenure at DC. Do you honestly think he was going to wrap all his runs up around the same time just for Justice League? Looks to me like plans changed behind the scenes during all the restructuring.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    I think "Bendis had plans cut short" is the story of his tenure at DC. Do you honestly think he was going to wrap all his runs up around the same time just for Justice League? Looks to me like plans changed behind the scenes during all the restructuring.
    It could be. Without DiDio, a lot of changes could had affected Bendis plans.
    However, in the narrative of Bendis is common to see abrupt endings without proper closure and hanging plots underdeveloped
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin