Thread: Buffy vs. Videl

Fantastic Member

Default Buffy vs. Videl

Season 7 Buffy vs. Videl post-Gohan training. Videl can't use her flight in this battle. Who wins?

Videl's offensive feats are kind of middling, but uh if we include the movies...

...I don't think Buffy can actually hurt her. Videl takes hits from SSJ+ level opponents like a champ

It's times like this I recall things like Goku punching himself through King Piccolo, or Nappa slapping Tenshinhan's arm off, lol

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Videl's offensive feats are kind of middling, but uh if we include the movies...

...I don't think Buffy can actually hurt her. Videl takes hits from SSJ+ level opponents like a champ
    Those attacks from Broly have to be the absolute softest looking I've ever seen from anyone or anything in all of Dragon Ball ever outside of comedy scenes or Beerus being Beerus.
    This signature intentionally left blank.

The movies aren't remotely canon.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Taking away her flight feels like your taking away her one special ability. Whereas Buffy comes with super strength, endurance, etc. Either Videl keeps the flight, or Buffy loses the Slayer upgrades.

From there; Buffy is used to super strong foes, and can certainly fight her way out. But Videl seems to have been training since she could walk. And proved herself time and again against more human level opponents that she's more than capable. Even in the WMAT, she only lost because Spopovich was being magically enhanced beyond what he would have otherwise been capable of.

Extraordinary Member

Videl did fight Spopovich, and kicked his head around. What's Buffy's durability like?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Videl did fight Spopovich, and kicked his head around. What's Buffy's durability like?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.