Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Infinite Frontier: Where the JSA are

Alright first things first, this is not a “where is my JSA series” thread, that gets discussed enough and I’d rather not continue that. No this the idea of the JSA are back in continuity and so let’s see where it’s members are at. While the team may not have a title yet, various members are going to be there when we come back in March for Infinite Frontier so let’s kind of discuss and maybe keep track of where they are.

Members (that have been seen or teased.
    Jay Garrick- Obviously in the Flash book, in some way or another he’s going to be in the Flash book. I mean come on he’s on the cover for the March issue. I’d argue Jessie Quick is there with him.

Alan Scott- He’s in Infinite Frontier #0 and from there we see where he goes, and maybe with his son and daughter (Jade and Obsidian).

Kent Nelson- No official confirmation but my money would be in the back up of Justice League Dark

Stargirl- Also in Infinite Frontier #0, gets her own individual story

Mister Terrific- He’s apparently watching over that whole Omniverse thing with the Totality.

Jakeem Thunder and Johnny- Apparently attending Titans Academy if Future State is to be believed. Maybe him and Shazam can hang out.

Kendra/Hawkgirl- Justice League with Black Adam

Spectre-one of two narrators in Infinite Frontier

Missing for now: Hawkman and Hawkwoman, Wildcat (all of them), Sandman(Sandy Hawkins), Powergirl, Atom Smasher, Dr. Mid-nite, Cyclone, Damage, and Hourman
    Last edited by sifighter; 01-16-2021 at 07:23 PM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

The Hawks are getting a story in the Valentine's anthology special coming up.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Jakeem and Johnny haven't been mentioned in the Academy solicits so far but it's possible they'll arrive later.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

I'm really hoping this is like the New 52 and DC is just spacing out the premiers of their bigger titles and JSA, Green Arrow, Hawkman, Black Lightning, Supergirl, and Shazam titles are coming in a few months.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Jakeem Thunder has been popping up in the Teen Titans comics for a while now, i wouldn't be surprised if he was part of the cast of the new book.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Jakeem and Johnny haven't been mentioned in the Academy solicits so far but it's possible they'll arrive later.
    I mean I’m just counting him since he was with them in Future State. It could be nothing or he’s joining the Titans at some point, some of whom he’s familiar with recently because of his run in with Damian’s Team when they went to Hell.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Jakeem Thunder has been popping up in the Teen Titans comics for a while now, i wouldn't be surprised if he was part of the cast of the new book.
    He appeared in one arc, Djinn War, then left, taking Djinn with him. Writer Adam Glass left at that point as well, and Robbie Thompson never used Jakeem.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Alright first things first, this is not a “where is my JSA series” thread, that gets discussed enough and I’d rather not continue that. No this the idea of the JSA are back in continuity and so let’s see where it’s members are at. While the team may not have a title yet, various members are going to be there when we come back in March for Infinite Frontier so let’s kind of discuss and maybe keep track of where they are.

Jay Garrick- Obviously in the Flash book, in some way or another he’s going to be in the Flash book. I mean come on he’s on the cover for the March issue. I’d argue Jessie Quick is there with him.

Alan Scott- He’s in Infinite Frontier #0 and from there we see where he goes, and maybe with his son and daughter (Jade and Obsidian).

Kent Nelson- No official confirmation but my money would be in the back up of Justice League Dark

Mister Terrific- He’s apparently watching over that whole Omniverse thing with the Totality.

Jakeem Thunder and Johnny- Apparently attending Titans Academy if Future State is to be believed. Maybe him and Shazam can hang out.

Missing for now: Hawkman and Hawkwoman, Wildcat (all of them), Sandman(Sandy Hawkins), Powergirl, Atom Smasher, Dr. Mid-nite, Hurricane, Damage, and Hourman
    Hurricane? I think you mean Cyclone? Also, you say "all of them" in reference to Wildcat (which there is three of), however, there's also three Dr. Mid-Nites and three Hourmen.

If Damage never appeared in the last ten years, then he's still dead after Blackest Night. Did he happen to show up in Heroes in Crisis? A lot of folks made their post-Flashpoint debuts there.

JL Dark does use Doctor Fate, but it's Khalid, not Kent.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Hurricane? I think you mean Cyclone? Also, you say "all of them" in reference to Wildcat (which there is three of), however, there's also three Dr. Mid-Nites and three Hourmen.

If Damage never appeared in the last ten years, then he's still dead after Blackest Night. Did he happen to show up in Heroes in Crisis? A lot of folks made their post-Flashpoint debuts there.

JL Dark does use Doctor Fate, but it's Khalid, not Kent.
    You’re right about Cyclone I messed that one up, also I just remember Damage being back in Doomsday Clock but I could be wrong. I’m also just thinking of the current hourman Rick, Jessie’s Husband. And I think the current Doc Mid-nite is Beth, but that’s only from a brief appearance in Doomsday Clock.

Also the whole Kent and Khalid situation is kind of odd, apparently if Khalid isn’t up for a fight for any reason it’s possible that the helmet can call Kent in to substitute, which is what happened at the end of Ram V’s run against the upside down man. So.....it’s possible is all I’m saying.
    Last edited by sifighter; 01-16-2021 at 07:28 PM.
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    . . . Also, you say "all of them" in reference to Wildcat (which there is three of), however, there's also three Dr. Mid-Nites and three Hourmen...
    Technically, only two "Dr. Mid-Nites"; Beth Chapel spelled it "Midnight".
    As for the Hourmen, the third one (Matthew Tyler) was an android from the 853rd century, so maybe he hasn't occurred yet (and wouldn't have traveled back to our time period)?

You’re right about Cyclone I messed that one up, also I just remember Damage being back in Doomsday Clock but I could be wrong. I’m also just thinking of the current hourman Rick, Jessie’s Husband. And I think the current Doc Mid-nite is Beth, but that’s only from a brief appearance in Doomsday Clock.
    Pre-Flashpoint, Beth was dead, and Mid-Nite was Pieter Cross. I can see them switching to a resurrected Beth though, for synergy with the Stargirl TV show. If so, I would also expect Yolanda, the second Wildcat, back, who was also dead pre-Flashpoint.

Incredible Member

Also the whole Kent and Khalid situation is kind of odd, apparently if Khalid isn’t up for a fight for any reason it’s possible that the helmet can call Kent in to substitute, which is what happened at the end of Ram V’s run against the upside down man. So.....it’s possible is all I’m saying.
    But Kent died from that. (And the helmet was damaged so that it didn't do anything for Khalid in the aftermath.)
    Last edited by SanityOrMadness; 01-17-2021 at 07:25 PM.

Incredible Member

Missing for now: Hawkman and Hawkwoman, Wildcat (all of them), Sandman(Sandy Hawkins), Powergirl, Atom Smasher, Dr. Mid-nite, Cyclone, Damage, and Hourman
    I'm surprised no one has mentioned (I've only just got my comics to read it for myself) that the android Hourman is in GENERATIONS: SHATTERED (which I really did enjoy, despite the haters).

We also now know for certain that Billy (Shazam) will be in TEEN TITANS ACADEMY Its a shame to in the sense that I feel he fits better in the JSA.

Astonishing Member

Where is Power Girl?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    Where is Power Girl?
    She is...nowhere.