Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Infinite Frontier: Where the JSA are

Alright first things first, this is not a “where is my JSA series” thread, that gets discussed enough and I’d rather not continue that. No this the idea of the JSA are back in continuity and so let’s see where it’s members are at. While the team may not have a title yet, various members are going to be there when we come back in March for Infinite Frontier so let’s kind of discuss and maybe keep track of where they are.

Members (that have been seen or teased.
    Jay Garrick- Obviously in the Flash book, in some way or another he’s going to be in the Flash book. I mean come on he’s on the cover for the March issue. I’d argue Jessie Quick is there with him.

Alan Scott- He’s in Infinite Frontier #0 and from there we see where he goes, and maybe with his son and daughter (Jade and Obsidian).

Kent Nelson- No official confirmation but my money would be in the back up of Justice League Dark

Stargirl- Also in Infinite Frontier #0, gets her own individual story

Mister Terrific- He’s apparently watching over that whole Omniverse thing with the Totality.

Jakeem Thunder and Johnny- Apparently attending Titans Academy if Future State is to be believed. Maybe him and Shazam can hang out.

Kendra/Hawkgirl- Justice League with Black Adam

Spectre-one of two narrators in Infinite Frontier

Missing for now: Hawkman and Hawkwoman, Wildcat (all of them), Sandman(Sandy Hawkins), Powergirl, Atom Smasher, Dr. Mid-nite, Cyclone, Damage, and Hourman
    Last edited by sifighter; 01-16-2021 at 07:23 PM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.