Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 37 of 37
  1. #31
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    1,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by James Hunter View Post
    I do love the idea of that JSA line-up I have to say (I still dream of something JSA related in the May solicits). I thought the point of this thread was to list appearances of JSA members rather then comment on our ideal line-ups though. To that end we also ought to not that Billy will be in TEEN TITANS ACADEMY.
    What's that thing with the killy Shazam sans Billy? I wish they'd stop with stuff like that. But in any event, I'm not sure Billy should be on the JSA. I'd rather sub back Kent as Dr. Fate while leaving the physical stuff to PG, and rotating Khalid off to FS as the Fate of the future. I'm not sure I even want the Thunderbolt back. They rarely find anything for him or Jakeem to do.

  2. #32
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    1,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by James Hunter View Post
    I do love the idea of that JSA line-up I have to say (I still dream of something JSA related in the May solicits). I thought the point of this thread was to list appearances of JSA members rather then comment on our ideal line-ups though. To that end we also ought to not that Billy will be in TEEN TITANS ACADEMY.
    The problem is that appearances of the JSA members aren't happening very fast. You note one, and then....for months there's nothing to talk about as nothing else happens. Business will pick up at some point, one would hope.

  3. #33
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    3,849

    Default

    You know what the best thing that felt natural about the 1999 JSA series, is that all the members were already appearing in other books at the time.

    Jay was in Flash, Sentinel was in Green Lantern and other magic titles. Wildcat was occasionally in the Bat family titles. Dinah was obviously in Birds of Prey. Hippolyta was in Wonder Woman. Jack was in Starman. The Android Hourman had his own series. Courtney just started in the Stars & S.T.R.I.P.E. Series.

    Only Al and Sand hadn’t been used in a long time. Kendra was brand new.


    So in felt like it wasn’t a title shoehorned together. It felt like a natural event.

  4. #34
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    U.K
    Posts
    665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    The problem is that appearances of the JSA members aren't happening very fast. You note one, and then....for months there's nothing to talk about as nothing else happens. Business will pick up at some point, one would hope.
    Oh I'm very aware that the appearances of JSA members are few and far between but I just thought the OP wanted this thread not to turn into a list (I'm actually always happy to talk about the JSA)

  5. #35
    Extraordinary Member sifighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by James Hunter View Post
    Oh I'm very aware that the appearances of JSA members are few and far between but I just thought the OP wanted this thread not to turn into a list (I'm actually always happy to talk about the JSA)
    Honestly it can be anything, I just didn't want a JSA thread about "where is the JSA book, too much Batman" I wanted to talk about my favorite dc team the JSA and people enjoying them, plus maybe give people some hope seeing as that the JSA members are back in continuity and out there in stories to come. That while there is no announced book for now, we can still enjoy the characters to some capacity.

    Talk about anything JSA related if you want.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

  6. #36
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    63

    Default

    At least Jay is back in Flash. That's one good thing.

  7. #37
    Incredible Member SuperX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    743

    Default

    Damage grant Emerson, bring it on
    Where is my damn Tactile Telekinesis?
    - Conner Kent /kon-el

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •