Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Man, the scale of that scan is weird.

In the top image, Master Mold’s feet would each be much bigger than the roof of a very large skyscraper.

In the scan where Brian’s lifting him, his foot is maybe only about three times as tall as Brian is.

I know consistency is tricky sometimes, but that’s not even close.
    I was going to say. That scale has him as roughly as big as Ghidora (first scan) or considerably smaller (second).

Unsure how to judge it myself?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I was going to say. That scale has him as roughly as big as Ghidora (first scan) or considerably smaller (second).

Captain Britain is involved. It's gonna be weird.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Captain Britain is involved. It's gonna be weird.
    I do believe that the weirdness usually associated with Captain Britain tends to be an intentional part of the narrative and not based on inconsistent art.

Though I've mainly heard about Captain Britain stories, so I'm not sure how accurate that is.
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 01-19-2021 at 06:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Not a bad feat at all, but Master Mold really didn't do anything to fight back. I don't think that Brian would have trouble lifting a docile or stunned Ghidorah, I just don't see it being all that easy with a resisting version.
    Yeah that's fair, but just saying it could be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post

You're gonna need to take one up with the artist, nothing I can do about that. The way I see it is, there is what the artist intended(scale) and what was reasonable due to panel size. But in the end who knows.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I do believe that the weirdness usually associated with Captain Britain tends to be an intentional part of the narrative and not based on inconsistent art.

Though I've mainly heard about Captain Britain stories, so I'm not sure how accurate that is.
    No no, I'd say you pretty much hit the nail on the head. First off, he's sorta magical in origin, second, he's part of a group that has a lot of connection to magic and other dimensional kind of stuff, third, he was part of Excalibur which was all the weird, all the time.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

I also agree with Big in that I feel like Brian could pretty easily lift up a docile Ghidorah but the dude is a bit to spiky and sparky to man handle when awake and angry.

Upon watching Ghidorah's death scene again, it occurs to me that the 3rd and final explosion was not actually from Burning Godzilla at all.

Godzilla caves in Ghidorah's chest and it's like all of Ghidorah's stored internal energy explodes outwards with a massive near nuclear scale visual effect and enough oomph to dissipate Godzilla's burning form.

Point being is that if Brian flies into the wrong part of his body he may be in for a nasty surprise.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure