Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    But you become their ally. Krakoa has mass murderers, serial killers and terrorist among their people. Imagine if you were invited to join an organization just because every member shares a common genetic identifier...but in that group are murderers, rapists, and other violent criminals...do you blindly say "sure why not" or do you walk away so as not to be associated with that group.
    So do the Avengers. What's your point again?
    Last edited by rcaguy; 04-10-2021 at 11:07 PM.

....^^^ so whats Robby Raymond doing hanging around here? just curious.
    (though if crossovers were allowed, it would be interesting to see what his reaction to Angelica would be.. Maybe she thinks Firestorm talks to himself, or wonders who the guy he keeps calling "Professor" is...)

she needs an excellent outfit for the gala.. (but I haven't noticed her being mentioned at all in the krakoa era.. and nobody on the x-men seems to care about her, either. Truly sad..)

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    ....^^^ so whats Robby Raymond doing hanging around here? just curious.
    (though if crossovers were allowed, it would be interesting to see what his reaction to Angelica would be.. Maybe she thinks Firestorm talks to himself, or wonders who the guy he keeps calling "Professor" is...)

she needs an excellent outfit for the gala.. (but I haven't noticed her being mentioned at all in the krakoa era.. and nobody on the x-men seems to care about her, either. Truly sad..)
    She was mentioned once in a fight she had with dazzler, and that's it.

She was a prominent figure on one of the posters advertising house of x and we were told all characters on the poster were there for a specific reason....yet we are still waiting for a Firestar appearance

I doubt she'll be seen in the Hellfire gala unfortunately.

I want her to pop up in New Mutants in some capacity, especially with Warpath now there

You know it just dawned on me they almost always have her with fire/flame abilities but she projects microwaves.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    You know it just dawned on me they almost always have her with fire/flame abilities but she projects microwaves.
    I guess it's always helped out with the visuals. Not that I mind. I want to see her in combat against X-Ray from the U-Foes.

Exactly she should be surrounded by popcorn, slices of pizza and wet socks
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

This has true. It's a mistake that a lot of artists make.

It would be nice (and correct) if they didn't draw flames and instead drew her powers like Mark Bagley did in the original New Warriors run.

It would certainly make her less phoenix looking!

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Have we spotted Firestar anywhere lately???
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post

It would be nice (and correct) if they didn't draw flames and instead drew her powers like Mark Bagley did in the original New Warriors run.

Or like Art Adams on the cover of issue 3 of her limited series...

Last edited by Chris0013; 04-19-2021 at 04:53 PM.

Since its a part of my childhood, the animated version of Firestar will always be my preferred choice...

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post

However, kevlon brings up a good point. The correct choice would be the Mark Bagley version, and I'm fine with that...

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Or like Art Adams on the cover of issue 3 of her limited series...

Humans are so stupid in Marvel. An unknown women in glowing next to you but you think "Let's kill it". Some people deserver their fate...
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Extraordinary Member

Humans are so stupid in Marvel. An unknown women in glowing next to you but you think "Let's kill it". Some people deserver their fate...
    Considering Angelica wound up getting cancer I like that comment on the cover.