https://www.cbr.com/wonder-woman-ama...ritten%20by,16.

"This is a story that Geoff Johns and I came up with and then introduced to [Warner Bros.]," Jenkins stated. "The events of this story take place after Diana leaves Themyscira, the Island of the Amazons, and there are some twists and turns linked to what will happen between Wonder Woman 1984 and Wonder Woman 3. The production of the project has not yet officially started, but I hope we get it because I love this story."

Since we have a thread discussing what we want in Wonder Woman 3, I thought a thread for the spin-off film could be beneficial, as well. Personally, while I love that Wonder Woman is a character-driven narrative with strong themes, I want a straight-up action film for Amazons of Themyscira. I love the idea of an Amazons vs. Valkyries film with Gundra as the main antagonist.

I also would love a female director who's skilled at action scens. I know Michelle MacLaren wanted an action-heavy Wonder Woman film, and maybe she could helm this spin-off.

Hippolyta, Nubia, Artemis, and maybe Yara could be the main cast with Gundra invading Themyscira to free Circe - since the film will tie into Wonder Woman 3. This film, similar to the first Wonder Woman, can be a game-changer as I've never heard of an all-female Braveheart film.

Also, this would be a good place to determine whether you want Themyscira to open up to the rest of the world or not.

What do you think, Wonder fans? What do you imagine from an Amazons spin-off film? What would you title it? Who would be the main antagonist? Should the Bana-Mighdall play a role? Would this be a chance to have a Themsycira Amazons vs. the New 52 Amazons film? I'll love to hear your thoughts.