So that’s the question. I’m reading Absolute Carnage in Marvel Unlimited, but also in trades. I bounce back amd forth. And MU seemingly has things in order, but the trades are all out of order. It would be nice if each trade eluded to the proper reading order, but of course they don’t. I imagine it’s two different sets of people who produce the trades and who tell you the order in which to read something in MU. So maybe this isn’t a possibility, but why not? And this is probably easily answered with “Marvel doesn’t care enough and just want your money”, but come on, I buy a trade and realize it’s 2 out of 5 and I’m probably gonna want to get 1 of 5 first and then follow up. Maybe the omnibus fixes it? I remember the Clone Conspiracy omnibus-type paperback with everything in it and that was also not in the right order.
And then again, I know these are written by different writers and time lines intersect and crossover but still, sometimes the order these stories are placed in in collected editions is just ****.

So yeah... I dunno. More of a rant than anything else.

What say you?