Default The Soultaker swords

So I need some info on the history of the Soultaker. other than the recent Outsiders stuff by Brandon Thomas, do we know any specifics in the twin to the Soultaker? also, I'm a little confused about the whole "sword clan"/sword totem stuff from Green Arrow. how does that connect to the established history of the Soultaker blades?

THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

I haven't read the totem stuff from Lemire's Green Arrow yet. But I'll throw in my $0.02 of what I know/remember:

It should be noted that originally the Soultaker wasn't Tatsu's. It was something her brother-in-law Takeo got through his Yakuza connections which he used to slay Tatsu's family.

Then in Dixon's Outsiders run it was called 'a family heirloom' by Tatsu which made it sound like it was passed down her family which wasn't accurate.

There was a comic in the early 00's written by Mike W Barr in which we saw a small world inside the Soultaker though I'm struggling to remember which comic that was.