Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Default The many children of Wonder Woman

Throughout WWs history she has been given children through various Elseworlds stories. What did you think of them? This isn't necessarily asking if Diana should be a mother but more your view on the children she has had, thoughts on them, and if you'd like to see their return in any sort of way.

I found it interesting that whenever Diana has a child with Clark, his side of the family always takes precedence over Dianas. They are often named after one of his parents, take over a Super title, and dont really incorporate much fo Dianas Amazonian lineage or WW title.

Just to give a brief rundown of some of the kids that have seen publication

I only know of the first one, Lyta Fury.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

The best one:

A-Ko trumps them all, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Throughout WWs history she has been given children through various Elseworlds stories. What did you think of them? This isn't necessarily asking if Diana should be a mother but more your view on the children she has had, thoughts on them, and if you'd like to see their return in any sort of way.

I found it interesting that whenever Diana has a child with Clark, his side of the family always takes precedence over Dianas. They are often named after one of his parents, take over a Super title, and dont really incorporate much fo Dianas Amazonian lineage or WW title.
    Well if that doesn’t sum up how DC views the two’s respective importance when they do the pairing

Earth-22 (Kingdom) Diana has a lot more other kids with Clark, though I don't know their names.

She has another son in the DKVerse now, another in a long line of Jonathan Kents. He's like a Zen Stewie Griffin.

Then there's Wonder Woman's future son from Hitch's JL run, Hunter Prince. His dad was like...a black blob of evil or something. He was an okay character, although I'll always believe he was intended to literally be Clark and Diana's, but they went the black blob/Clark's step-child route because it was early Rebirth and it conflicted with pushing the then-new Superfamily.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 01-17-2021 at 01:26 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Just to give a brief rundown of some of the kids that have seen publication
    because in a pairing with clark kent, Diana will always be the love interest and second to him. Thats why I will never be a ship of them.

I'd add Deva to this list because... well... genetically yes... Sure she's a magically created clone, but... a magic clone with some of WW's DNA. Oh wait that's not an Alt-U thing.

Lyta is the only one that counts...

I only like Lara, Lyta, Donna and Hunter who I think is the perfect candidate for male member of the Wonder Woman Family. Seriously they should have him travel back through time, revise his icky father and let Diana try to bond with him despite his anger towards her. He has a great design and creates an interesting dynamic.

HUNTER THREE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    I only like Lara, Lyta, Donna and Hunter who I think is the perfect candidate for male member of the Wonder Woman Family. Seriously they should have him travel back through time, revise his icky father and let Diana try to bond with him despite his anger towards her. He has a great design and creates an interesting dynamic.

HUNTER THREE.jpg
    Is this a CosPlayer? He looks so much like the comic character!

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Is this a CosPlayer? He looks so much like the comic character!
    Yeah, I just searched the #hunterprince hashtag on twitter and instagram, there's all kinds of cosplay and fan art of him. He's more popular than I thought. This one by Lucciano Vecchio was so great it needed sharing.

WONDER BOY Luciano Vecchio 2.jpg
    Last edited by Koriand'r; 01-31-2021 at 03:39 AM.

Welcome to the team Trinity. Another Wonder daughter to add to the ranks.

Welcome to the team Trinity. Another Wonder daughter to add to the ranks.

Do you know anything about her like name/superheroine name?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Do you know anything about her like name/superheroine name?
    Codename: Trinity
    Name: Lizzie

Joins the ranks of
    Lyta/Fury
    Stephanie/Wonder Woman
    Donna/Fury/Wonder Woman

I really hope we get a Lyta back in the mix someday. I’d really like her and the rest of Infinity Inc back in the DCU. Or an alternate Earth version could hop on over and stay.