Not sure if there's a speculation thread for this topic, and I couldn't find one, so here it is.

For me, the banning of precognitive mutants from resurrection is the biggest mystery in this story. At the end of HoX/PoX, Xavier seems to want all the Krakoans to learn the "truth"...eventually. What truth is he referring to? The way the conversation progresses, it appears like he's referring to the truth that, as per Moira's 9 previous lives, mutants always lose in their conflict with humans. Is that all there is behind Xavier, Moira and Magneto keeping secrets? Are they afraid that if "mutants always lose according to multiple Moira lives/timelines" becomes common knowledge, pessimism would end Krakoa and mutants would revert back to multiple, warring factions?

I mean, that assumption makes sense, but then it's also kind of silly because it just makes Destiny look like a Debby Downer that they're trying to avoid at a party. If all they're afraid of is that when they resurrect Destiny, she'll say "I've seen the future. This Krakoan Experiment won't work," what's the real danger? They could just reply, "How about telling us if you see a future where mutants win? And if such an outcome doesn't exist, then just shut up and make yourself useful here." Honestly, with Destiny's power, she should be an asset to Krakoa, not an enemy. So what do you think is going on?

Is Moira controlling all the mutants somehow? Would Destiny want to destroy everything Moira's helped build because the truth is that the mutants are enslaved by her in Hippy Commune Land, and not actually free? I'm outta ideas. Let's hear yours!