Thread: Cyber Force

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

Default Cyber Force

Is Cyber Force still being published? Just curious since I’m a fan of Ballistic and Velocity.
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

OMG! I'm also a fan of...

Velocity

(especially, the Kenneth Rocafort version ):

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Midnight View Post
    Is Cyber Force still being published? Just curious since I’m a fan of Ballistic and Velocity.
    Not currently. The most recent series was wrapped up short as i just dont think the sales where there.

I wouldnt be surprised if we see more via Kickstarter some time, though.

I need some Top Cow Universe in my life.

It's my hope that Silvestri has one last relaunch of the universe left in him.
    image Ascender, Birthright, Deadly Class, Die, Lazarus, Monstress, Nocterra, Oblivion Song, Rat Queens, Realm, Reaver, Redneck, Sweet Paprika Marvel Excalibur, Marauders, X-Force, X-Men DC Batman/Catwoman, Wonder Girl Dynamite Red Sonja, Vengeance of Vampirella Boom Dark Blood, Once & Future, Something is Killing the Children

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    Not currently. The most recent series was wrapped up short as i just dont think the sales where there.

I wouldnt be surprised if we see more via Kickstarter some time, though.
    Didn't they release this series for free?

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Didn't they release this series for free?
    I think you're thinking about the previous series when the first five issues were free because of a Kickstarter campaign or something.
    image Ascender, Birthright, Deadly Class, Die, Lazarus, Monstress, Nocterra, Oblivion Song, Rat Queens, Realm, Reaver, Redneck, Sweet Paprika Marvel Excalibur, Marauders, X-Force, X-Men DC Batman/Catwoman, Wonder Girl Dynamite Red Sonja, Vengeance of Vampirella Boom Dark Blood, Once & Future, Something is Killing the Children

Extraordinary Member

Velocity is my favorite Top Cow character. Even more than Witchblade and Darkness

I enjoyed Cyber Force (and Stryke Force) - I mean with the Cyber Force roster of: Cyblade, Heatwave, Ripclaw, Ballistic, Velocity, Impact, Stryker ... picking a favorite is difficult. I enjoyed Stryker, because I enjoyed him in Stryke Force too - but it's hard not to love Ripclaw and Cyblade... Ripclaw for how great he looked... Cyblade... because, well, it's pretty much Psylocke.

I enjoyed Stryke Force - Black Anvil, Killawatt, Bloodbow, Killrazor ... so good.
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!