Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default MCU Quicksilver VS DCEU Cheetah

Who would win?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Cheetah has no speedfeats, Quicksilver destroys her.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Cheetah has no speedfeats, Quicksilver destroys her.
    I mean she is fast but no were on the level of QS so ya this is a stomp.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

What is Cheetah's durability like? If she's WW tier, QS might only be able to annoy her, though I guess that tickling her until she passes out m8ght still be a possibility and probably entirely in character for Pete.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    What is Cheetah's durability like? If she's WW tier, QS might only be able to annoy her, though I guess that tickling her until she passes out m8ght still be a possibility and probably entirely in character for Pete.
    She doesn't really have any durability feats worth much. In her "stolen powers" form, she was pretty strong, but has zero durability feats of notice. In her "apex predator" (dies a little inside) form, she... again doesn't have anything particularly notable. She wrestles Diana for a bit as they do a cirque du soleil thing in the rain (I'm not remotely exaggerating) then they fall into the water, where a lightning shock almost kills her and leaves Diana completely unharmed.

Quicky was literally exploding Ultron drones into thousands of fragments with zero effort by dashing through them. He's got the ability to pound Cheetah to death eventually and there is literally nothing she can do to him.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

The lighting shock didet almost kill her it just KOd her.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    She took on WW with the gold aimer on so she's definitely WW trier maybe even a little above but not by much problem is QS can just keep hiting over and over with ultron hits and she can't do anything at all.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    She took on WW with the gold aimer on so she's definitely WW trier maybe even a little above but not by much problem is QS can just keep hiting over and over with ultron hits and she can't do anything at all.
    The issue is that the gold armor has literally zero useful feats.

It was designed to resist earthly human attacks... at a time when said earthly human attacks included normal swords and spears and arrows from a few thousand years ago. Basically stuff that Diana herself would ignore.

Plus, and here's the most important thing, that form of Cheetah has feats for...

1. Ripping up the wings of that armor. And since said wings have literally zero good feats, that's not that impressive.
    2. Having that fun swingy Cirque du Soleil moment with Diana. It was lovely and cute and neither of them were hurt at all during it, while also doing nothing even remotely impressive.

The shock would have killed her (she was unconscious underwater) if Diana had not dragged her out of the water.

I agree with you that Patty and Geoff almost certainly wanted Cheetah to be a badass. They just UTTERLY failed to do that in any way that would be applicable to a Rumble. And she's got nothing at all that would let her survive what QS will do to her, much faster than she can do anything about.

No the shock wold not have killed her Drowning probably wold have but not the shock. I agreed on the rest Yes the armor has next to no showings I say it gives her a 1% power up that's why I say cheetah is maybe a little more powerful then WW.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    No the shock wold not have killed her Drowning probably wold have but not the shock. I agreed on the rest Yes the armor has next to no showings I say it gives her a 1% power up that's why I say cheetah is maybe a little more powerful then WW.
    A few things there:

You've been here a long time, you know that's not how we work on Rumbles. We need to see feats. The armor has no feats that are in any way better than Diana without the armor. She never hits anything in the armor as hard as her best feats without it. Diana never really "fights" Cheetah at all. Cheetah attacks, Diana hides behind the wings, which start getting pulled to pieces. Diana then decides that swinging around with the rope is an awesome idea, Cheetah hangs on to her. They do Cirque du Soleil. Shock hits water, which completely KOs Cheetah and has zero effect on Diana at all. That's it.

Like, for Tony Stark, we know that without his armor he's a decently badass human by the time later films come around. He kicks a bit of ass in HtH without the suit against normal people, and manages to survive for a bit by the skin of his teeth against Extremis folks who are toying with him. The suit, however, is a clear, massive, distinct, visible upgrade on every possible level based on the feats we see while he's in the suit.

Diana is different. In every possible aspect, her feats when she's not in the suit are better then the feats she shows in the suit. Now, I'm not saying that means the suit weakens her, just that, for Rumbles, the suit doesn't add anything to her at all.

This transmutes perfectly to Cheetah. We don't give her feats she never shows, especially when Diana doesn't show any of those level of feats during their one, very brief and not very dramatic fight.

1. Cheetah never bullet times, so she's not a bullet timer. Diana is, but Diana clearly completely forgets her speed during the fight with Cheetah, so it's not like Diana uses speed and Cheetah shows she's faster. That never happens at all - Diana never uses "faster then normal person" speed in that whole sequence.

2. Cheetah never shows even, I dunno, class 10 strength in that form. And Diana never shows anything remotely on that level during that scene. She never approaches her best feats throughout it, really. Cheetah also never flat-out overpowers Diana either. Diana, for whatever reason, hides behind the wings for like 45 minutes or whatever, then they Cirque du Soleil. If we saw Diana make a serious punch at Cheetah, and Cheetah caught her fist contemptuously, sure, we can start to maybe make strength extrapolations and stuff, but that never happens. Cheetah never knocks Diana 100 meters with a punch, Diana never does the same in reverse, and they never really do anything at all to each other while they are rope dancing.

3. Cheetah has no durability feats at all, except for not having enough durability to resist something Diana ignores. Diana never really punches her or beats on her, nobody shoots her, hell, she never fights anyone at all except Diana for 4 minutes, and most of that fight is six and a half hours of Diana sitting there doing nothing while Cheetah rips up the wings, followed by Cirque du Soleil. The one real test of durability that could have been beyond, say, MCU Captain America was when she could have resisted the shock... and she utterly failed to resist the shock, dropping unconscious instantly and undoubtedly dying if Diana hadn't wasted the time saving her life (yet not taking a few extra seconds to tie her up or something). This shock, again, did jack squat to Diana.

She's still at least on WW level at least in strength I'm not trying to pump her up or say she's more then she is or anything.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

i would call cheetah a glass cannon but we aren't shown her doing anything remotely as powerful as diana has been shown to be nor do we know about the upper limits of her duablity due to a lot of solid feats for her in that department.

like if this was MCU thanos, we'd have a much easier time since we know how strong and tough he is when he has his first real fight in the series by not only taking hits from hulk but also overpowering and outfighting hulk.

without any good strength or durablity feats to go by for her, we have to go by what we are shown and MCU QS messes her up easy.

I cant watch Guy1's clip atm, but I have s memory of Cheetah landing at least one good kick to Diana's stomach that makes her fly backwards. Diane seems fine right after of course.

That's like the cleanest hit of the fight.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    She doesn't really have any durability feats worth much. In her "stolen powers" form, she was pretty strong, but has zero durability feats of notice. In her "apex predator" (dies a little inside) form, she... again doesn't have anything particularly notable. She wrestles Diana for a bit as they do a cirque du soleil thing in the rain (I'm not remotely exaggerating) then they fall into the water, where a lightning shock almost kills her and leaves Diana completely unharmed.

Quicky was literally exploding Ultron drones into thousands of fragments with zero effort by dashing through them. He's got the ability to pound Cheetah to death eventually and there is literally nothing she can do to him.
    She does have feats. They just don't put her on WW's level, But they are good, such as the crane feat. When WW hit her and the force made Cheetah hit a crane with her back breaking the crane and still not slowing down at all. An average crane can lift 20 tonnes a hundred feet from its support structure so the strength of those pilons is capable of carrying many times that to lift those weights from that angle. The strongest cranes (which Based on the image it was no where near) can lift 1200 tonnes.

So at the lowest possible crane (which based on size it wasnt) she tanked the equivalent of a 40 tons strike into her spinal column like it was nothing. She then grabbed high tension power lines which can carry 66,000 volts and swung on it for a few seconds. It wasn't earthed so she didn't take the full voltage but it did take that full voltage for 20 seconds earthed in the water to KO her.

She was also able to break pieces of the armor that WW wore which in the battle, that had tanked 50 caliber bullets (armor piercing rounds).

She didn't show much feats of strength and speed. But we have some idea in her fight against a very weakened Diana in the White House. And at that time, Diana that was very weakened, was still as fast as she was when she caught the 50 caliber bulletin in the middle East. Based on the fact she could bullet time 3 bullets with her brącelets and got hit by the 4th. So since she was faster than WW at that point, Barbra could bullet time at the very least 5 shots. And that was before her upgrade to Cheetah. So based on that low to mid mid tier speed, but durability definitely approaches at least high mid tier.