Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: X-men Monday 92

Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare View Post
    Is that meant to be a joke? England is not friendly to foreigners? Please stick to getting your news from the internet!
    Excuse the off topic but no, it is not a joke. I have lived as a foreigner in little england for years and I can say undoubtedly the it is not a a friendly country for foreigners. I know first hand.
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    Excuse the off topic but no, it is not a joke. I have lived as a foreigner in little england for years and I can say undoubtedly the it is not a a friendly country for foreigners. I know first hand.
    The entire Brexit campaign was run (and won) on the basis of xenophobia and racism....I guess, it very much depends what type of foreigners we are referring to. But it is definitely a typical xenophobic and racist European country like most of the other!!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    The entire Brexit campaign was run (and won) on the basis of xenophobia and racism....I guess, it very much depends what type of foreigners we are referring to. But it is definitely a typical xenophobic and racist European country like most of the other!!
    Where are you from? First, England is very different from other European countries, in fact is originally an Anglo Saxon country, very different culture, habits, traditions and religion than the rest of a Europe; second, most of the other European countries have a very long history of invasions, mixed races, emigrations and immigrations, saying that they are xenophobic and racist is really misinformed.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterParked View Post
    Where are you from? First, England is very different from other European countries, in fact is originally an Anglo Saxon country, very different culture, habits, traditions and religion than the rest of a Europe; second, most of the other European countries have a very long history of invasions, mixed races, emigrations and immigrations, saying that they are xenophobic and racist is really misinformed.
    England is more special? on which account? because it is Saxon? Saxon like Saxony in Germany? Britannic like Britanny in France? Spain is not culturally unique? France? Italy? Austria? name any... this English is "special" is xenophobic and leads to the Brexit fiasco and the to the incoming end of the UK as a Union. We pity you indeed. We are forging the EU to try to bring us together and not claiming we are "special" (meaning "better") and we stop killing each other.
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare