Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: X-men Monday 92

Good piece. Really liking the idea of Betsy and Warren rekindling things. I always had a soft spot for that pairing. Plus, I think Warren would be perfect to head up something like X-Corp. It fits his experience and I think Betsy, as Captain Britain, would be in a perfect position to support such an effort.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by braddocks View Post
    Arsenal have a white kit this season as well, so only using their red one doesn’t really fit as an argument.
    Earlier in Excalibur, Pete’s flat has either a Villa or West Ham shirt, so I’m fairly certain he’s sticking to his local league.
    I am sure Peter is a remainer and a RM fan ;-)

I find also the loyalties issue a hot topic.. can you serve two countries with different agendas? Peter, Betsy et al will have to make decisions soon... little england is not a friendly place for foreigners such as Krakoans
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Good piece. Really liking the idea of Betsy and Warren rekindling things. I always had a soft spot for that pairing. Plus, I think Warren would be perfect to head up something like X-Corp. It fits his experience and I think Betsy, as Captain Britain, would be in a perfect position to support such an effort.
    You realise that this isn't the 616 Warren right? The alternate Warren is a stranger to Betsy. I wonder if Betsy will honest and tell him?

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    I am sure Peter is a remainer and a RM fan ;-)

I find also the loyalties issue a hot topic.. can you serve two countries with different agendas? Peter, Betsy et al will have to make decisions soon... little england is not a friendly place for foreigners such as Krakoans
    Is that meant to be a joke? England is not friendly to foreigners? Please stick to getting your news from the internet!

Extraordinary Member

I will laugh so much if Gambit has a better showing in X-Men: Children of the Atom, than Excalibur from the past year.

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    So basically Peter Wisdom is a fan of Real Madrid and some other excalibur stuff I am really less interested in... Good taste Peter!

He is english, why would he be a fan of real madrid? seems like Tini doesn't understand how soccer works

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    He is english, why would he be a fan of real madrid? seems like Tini doesn't understand how soccer works
    What's "soccer"? Also we explained this on the last page.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post

And if you're going to say well then don't read it if you don't like it--no; t.
    I just wanted to jump in on this and say usually i would be the first to suggest this but i am about 6 volumes in deep on a series that collects all the books together which overall i personally enjoy.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    I will laugh so much if Gambit has a better showing in X-Men: Children of the Atom, than Excalibur from the past year.
    I know it's going to be mainly focused on the new kids and he will probably only play a small part(if any), but yeah, as a Gambit fan that book is pretty much my only hope for him to be featured positively this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    What's "soccer"? Also we explained this on the last page.
    ok

I saw that it was the artist researching the wrong team

Quote Originally Posted by thjan View Post
    I know it's going to be mainly focused on the new kids and he will probably only play a small part(if any), but yeah, as a Gambit fan that book is pretty much my only hope for him to be featured positively this year.
    Gambit will also be in the upcoming Rogue novel

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    Gambit will also be in the upcoming Rogue novel
    Oh yeah! I forgot about that! Not 616 Gambit, but I'm looking forward to it.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Al Ewing did it in 1. With Peepers. Peepers.
    Yes. I'd kill for this book to have a breakout niche character like Taki or Peepers, or even someone just off-the-wall or extra like Nanny. But they are all just so dull. And these aren't generally dull people, so I have no idea what's going on here.

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Refreshing to have Gambit shunted back as panel propping.
    Last edited by Park Slope Pixie; 01-20-2021 at 12:37 AM.

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Peepers, good god what next? Forbush Man? Antler Girl? Sweet Tooth?