Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Your Favorite Marvel Friendships

—————

—————

Last edited by Riv86672; 01-18-2021 at 09:32 AM.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

My favorite friendship goes back along way, almost to the very beginning of the MU and that is Johnny Storm and Peter Parker. In fact, when the Torch "died" in Hickman's run, Johnny's will stated he wanted Peter to take his place.

[

Another one I like is not as well know but it's the friendship between Victor Mancha and Doombot, developed in Avengers A.I and Runaways

Last edited by Iron Maiden; 01-18-2021 at 11:57 AM.

Hercules and Amadeus Cho. It was relatively short-lived, but, IMHO, it was a stroke of genius. Perfect.

Peace

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Luke Cage and Iron Fist is the ultimate bromance
    Star Lord & Nova

Spider-Man and Daredevil are always great together. Something was lost between them when both identities were forgotten.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    Spider-Man and Daredevil are always great together. Something was lost between them when both identities were forgotten.
    Spidey and Daredevil work well together but even when they knew each others ID, it's not like there was any close personal relationship between Peter and Matt. The two men otherwise have very little in common, to the point that when Matt reached out to Peter at the Daily Bugle, Ben Urich put two and two together about Peter as Spider-Man.

Jen & Jan:

Jen & Patsy:

Quote Originally Posted by davew128 View Post
    Spidey and Daredevil work well together but even when they knew each others ID, it's not like there was any close personal relationship between Peter and Matt. The two men otherwise have very little in common, to the point that when Matt reached out to Peter at the Daily Bugle, Ben Urich put two and two together about Peter as Spider-Man.
    I mean, Peter was the only superhero that Matt trusted enought to talk with during the events of Born Again, so i said that there is some close personal relationship there.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I mean, Peter was the only superhero that Matt trusted enought to talk with during the events of Born Again, so i said that there is some close personal relationship there.
    Peter is the only hero Daredevil knew on a personal level at the time. They've never had any personal level interaction outside of being heroes. Certainly not like Peter and Johnny hanging out or being roommates.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Totally agree.

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Peter is the only hero Daredevil knew on a personal level at the time. They've never had any personal level interaction outside of being heroes. Certainly not like Peter and Johnny hanging out or being roommates.
    It’s still a good friendship and a special bond that they share.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

This is ancient history, and they didn't start out as friends, but it's still one of my favorite duos.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Johnny Storm and Peter Parker, love them as superhero besties.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Luke Cage and Iron Fist is the ultimate bromance
    Star Lord & Nova

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    It’s still a good friendship and a special bond that they share.
    While I can agree to a certain degree that Peter and Matt aren't as close on a personal level as Peter is with Johnny, I'm still gonna throw my hat in the ring for Spider-Man and Daredevil as my favorite Marvel superhero friendship, at least for Spidey himself.
    The spider is always on the hunt.