Incredible Member

Default I Miss gillen’s powerhouse trinity: magneto storm psylocke

That trio has so much potential.

Such grear powers and personalities dynamics. Betsy ororo and erik have to be in a team together

0973CE8D-4A88-4E26-9FD3-497EA4EE9C0F.jpg0D8989CE-D415-4060-9598-E054879C7411.jpg7788C3FA-B907-4C29-8C9E-40B00D54A73C.jpg
    Last edited by crimsontt; 01-19-2021 at 03:36 PM.

I rolled my eyes so hard at the idea they couldn't get to the moon. We now know the earth's atmosphere extends past the moon, so Storm could fly them, nevermind Magneto taking them in one of his metal spheres accelerated to lightspeed. They are a cool trio. Storm and Psylocke have both kicked Magneto's butt in the past; there's a certain rare levels of respect between them, I think.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

they are my favorite adult x-men from the 80's, there's a lot of intricate dynamics in here:
    Ororo and Betsy's friendship that is difrent from jean or kitty, where betsy is ororo's trusted right hand and enforcer, always respecting and supporting her leadership.
    Magneto and ororo's respect but constant discussion from two difrent prespectives , but as equals they end up colaborating.
    Betsy and Erik's praticaly rivalry and "cat and mouse" dynamic always testing one another to see who slips most, very similar dry sense of humour.

I’d like to see a team with Ororo, Psylocke and (adult) Cable who carry out Erik’s imperative to terminate nascent A.I. wherever it exists in order to prevent it from ever becoming self aware. That could be an awesome premise for a book IMO.

So it’s kind of like the Amazing X-men in AOA under Erik’s leadership as the Professor X of this team.

Who is Miss Gillen?

Yeah.. I miss this three interactions.

Erik and Betsy had a quite a long evolving and interesting interaction from Matt Fraction's Era (Utopia) - Remender's UXF - Gillen's UXM to Bunn's UXM.

Ororo always had Betsy's back (as seen in X-Men and numerous titles) and so was Betsy had Ororo's (UXF v.2).

Given they each has new roles, it'd be interesting to see how their interactions would be like.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Who is Miss Gillen?
    I thought it was Mr. then I thought of Miss Sinister. he wrote her or wanted to write her. it may be a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    I thought it was Mr. then I thought of Miss Sinister. he wrote her or wanted to write her. it may be a joke.
    Miss Sinister didnt show up in his run

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Miss Sinister didnt show up in his run
    I'm. A. Fucking. Ninja.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    they are my favorite adult x-men from the 80's, there's a lot of intricate dynamics in here:
    Ororo and Betsy's friendship that is difrent from jean or kitty, where betsy is ororo's trusted right hand and enforcer, always respecting and supporting her leadership.
    Magneto and ororo's respect but constant discussion from two difrent prespectives , but as equals they end up colaborating.
    Betsy and Erik's praticaly rivalry and "cat and mouse" dynamic always testing one another to see who slips most, very similar dry sense of humour.
    you summed their relationships very well. They were great as a trio and i miss seeing all of them interacting more.
    A picture would last longer darling...