Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    Amazing Member Glamazon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    43

    Default Taylor Swift in DCEU / MCU

    If Taylor Swift is to be casted in DC/ Marvel, what role should she play?

    imo she will slay Dazzler's role

    Last edited by Glamazon; 01-19-2021 at 02:40 AM.

  2. #2
    the devil's reject choptop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,917

    Default

    No thanks I'd rather she stay out of the mcu

  3. #3
    Astonishing Member Frobisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2,050

    Default

    Galactus. /10

  4. #4
    Niffleheim
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    7,430

    Default

    I think she would be more suited to play Black Cat and since she was already cast as a cat in the musical Cats Sony should scoop her right up for that role.

  5. #5
    Amazing Member Glamazon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    No thanks I'd rather she stay out of the mcu
    Why thou? Shes literally a feminist pop diva like Dazzler

  6. #6
    Amazing Member Glamazon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Galactus. /10
    Whaaaaat ?????

  7. #7
    Amazing Member Glamazon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    I think she would be more suited to play Black Cat and since she was already cast as a cat in the musical Cats Sony should scoop her right up for that role.
    shes a singer so i thought Dazzler might suit her better and a feminist too at that , literally a badass

  8. #8
    BANNED Joker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,120

    Default

    They should hire actors, not pop stars.

    Are all your posts just going to be about what pop star you'd like to see in super hero movies?

  9. #9
    Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glamazon View Post
    shes a singer so i thought Dazzler might suit her better and a feminist too at that , literally a badass
    How about the cast an actual actor. You now .... people who trained for this kind of thing. I have seen her act in a few things. She needs to stick to singing.

  10. #10

    Default

    Dazzler would be the easy cast. But the plot would presumably involve her performing. I don't see a Dazzler solo movie anytime soon. Maybe as a co-character on one of the Disney+ TV shows.

    Beyond singing roles, I'm not sure: she has a very wholesome image, kind of rated G+ . I'm not sure she'd be up for a villain role. And a supporting role (e.g., girlfriend) would probably be looked down upon by her or her management team.

    This is the era of gender-bent roles, so, that may be what ends up happening. Not sure who, though.

    Sue Storm is an option, if Reed is cast around her age.

  11. #11
    Fantastic Member Valentis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    256

    Default

    Shadowcat
    Batgirl.

    Taylor burst into the scene as a 15 year old coming of age teenager. She is the perfect person for those two Superheroines.

  12. #12
    Amazing Member Glamazon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    They should hire actors, not pop stars.

    Are all your posts just going to be about what pop star you'd like to see in super hero movies?
    i can post whatever i want

  13. #13
    Amazing Member Glamazon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valentis View Post
    Shadowcat
    Batgirl.

    Taylor burst into the scene as a 15 year old coming of age teenager. She is the perfect person for those two Superheroines.
    That would be so cool but i kinda just want her to cameo ya know, not as a full fledged role

  14. #14
    Amazing Member Glamazon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Dazzler would be the easy cast. But the plot would presumably involve her performing. I don't see a Dazzler solo movie anytime soon. Maybe as a co-character on one of the Disney+ TV shows.

    Beyond singing roles, I'm not sure: she has a very wholesome image, kind of rated G+ . I'm not sure she'd be up for a villain role. And a supporting role (e.g., girlfriend) would probably be looked down upon by her or her management team.

    This is the era of gender-bent roles, so, that may be what ends up happening. Not sure who, though.

    Sue Storm is an option, if Reed is cast around her age.
    Exactly !!! just a cameo not a solo movie or tv show anything like that.

  15. #15
    Ultimate Member Kirby101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    13,108

    Default

    Anybody in the MCU with a lot of ex-boyfriends?

    She can definitely sport a body suit. Though in Cats she was sexy and disturbing at the same time.
    Last edited by Kirby101; 01-20-2021 at 12:10 PM.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •