Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

As much as I love my Goblin Queen...I would not have resurrected her either, if all she wanted was to destroy what I had built and hurt a lot of innocent people.

She was alive, all she had to do was be patient and build her army for the right time to strike but no....she got pissy over not being personally invited to Krakoa...and she paid for that stupidity.

I agree though...she should not need/rely on the RPs to bring her back...She's The Goblin-fockin-Queen...Power and Darkness Eternal! the antithesis of the PF...she can bring herself back.

I feel that She should be the X-Men's arch nemesis in the next X-Era under the next director.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    As much as I love my Goblin Queen...I would not have resurrected her either, if all she wanted was to destroy what I had built and hurt a lot of innocent people.

She was alive, all she had to do was be patient and build her army for the right time to strike but no....she got pissy over not being personally invited to Krakoa...and she paid for that stupidity.

I agree though...she should not need/rely on the RPs to bring her back...She's The Goblin-fockin-Queen...Power and Darkness Eternal! the antithesis of the PF...she can bring herself back.

I feel that She should be the X-Men's arch nemesis in the next X-Era under the next director.
    She also survived quite well as a psychic ghost. So she should be able to again. For a new body, she should easily be able to swipe some Jean Grey genetic material and grow the clone to adulthood herself. Either with magic or she should know enough science as she was operating Sinister’s Nebraska labs before.

While Belasco is no longer ruler of Limbo, considering her connection to S'ym and N'astirh who basically set her on the dark path of Goblin-hood, I'm surprised other writers haven't had other Hell-lords like Mephisto or even Belasco himself delve deeper into her Demonic lore.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    While Belasco is no longer ruler of Limbo, considering her connection to S'ym and N'astirh who basically set her on the dark path of Goblin-hood, I'm surprised other writers haven't had other Hell-lords like Mephisto or even Belasco himself delve deeper into her Demonic lore.
    Mainly because she never fully came back. In her appearances post Inferno she was a psychic ghost until the Sisterhood put her essence in a body modified to resemble Jean. Then she wasn’t used until Greycow killed her.

But she was going to use a demonic army to burn Krakoa to the ground.

I would love to see her carve out her own little Hell/Goblyn dimension and be seated at the Hell-lords table and be a Universal dark-force to be reckoned with, some time. She can do/be so much more beyond being an X-M rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Mainly because she never fully came back. In her appearances post Inferno she was a psychic ghost until the Sisterhood put her essence in a body modified to resemble Jean. Then she wasn’t used until Greycow killed her.

But she was going to use a demonic army to burn Krakoa to the ground.
    There was also a period of time where Arkea had Amora the Enchantress turn Ana Cortez’s body to match Jean Grey’s. That resurrection went nowhere.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Or maybe an alternate reality where Madelyne created the clone of Sinister that made the clone of her.
    No more alternate reality Maddie's. The last one was into incest.

Now that I think about it, the 616 Maddie slept with her husband's brother. Maybe 'keeping it in the family' is a side effect of cloning the Grey bloodline.

Maddie is coming back in Hellions#18

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    I found it quite funny Maddie is coming back right as Inferno wraps up.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    Can you provide proof of this? A link perhaps?

BANNED

I found the article. She is coming back permanently and they have big plans for her. Awesome!

https://www.gamesradar.com/marvel-hel*******canceled/

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    I found the article. She is coming back permanently and they have big plans for her. Awesome!

https://www.gamesradar.com/marvel-hel*******canceled/

Awnn finally

Excited to see Maddie coming back and judging from Wells’ statement, this is only the beginning for her! I predict a redemption arc for her, hope to see some LONG overdue Maddie and Jean interaction as well! Can’t wait to see how her story is continued in the X-Books!

Astonishing Member

So what's next why the tease, Alex struggling to bring Maddy back and when I finally get the storyline I have been waiting on, it's the final issue, there has to be a big announcement looming. Hopefully a new Hellions #1...PLEASE!!!