Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

I am wondering if there will be a new Hellfire team with Lourdes, Emma & Maddie? After Inferno, it was confirmed by new writer that Emma won't be in Marauders.

I am hoping Maddie gets new outfit or her Red Queen outfit to wear - no more half shirt Goblyn Attire

Maddie will be showing up in New Mutants

Extraordinary Member

X-Men: Marvel Brings Back Madelyne Pryor in New Mutants

The Goblin Queen is about to make her return to Krakoa in January's New Mutants #25. Marvel Comics has provided ComicBook.com with the first look at two covers to the issue, which kicks of the new story arc "The Labors of Magik." Leinil Francis Yu's main cover features Magik. Dan Panosian's variant features Madelyne Pryor. Billed as "the perfect jumpin-on point for fans new and old," the issue catches up with Illyanna Rasputin. She's been busy pulling double duty as one of the Great Captains of Krakoa and ruling over the hell dimension of Limbo (not to mention training mutant youths). But things are about to get even more complicated for her when the Goblin Queen shows back up on Krakoa.

Previously, the Quiet Council of Krakoa ruled against resurrecting the Goblin Queen because she's a clone of Jean Grey. But the Five overruled the Council in a similar case regarding Scout. In the most recent Hellions issue, Emma Frost told Havok she'd support bringing Maddie back. It seems Alex Summers is getting his way, which could be trouble for Limbo's current monarch.

Mister Sinister created her as a clone of Jean Grey after Jean's death. She married Cyclops and gave birth to Cable, but Scott left her to join X-Factor after Jean's resurrection. Alex later fell for her during the X-Men's "Outback era." That ended when demons from Limbo tempted her and turned her into the Goblin Queen, a villain with Jean's powers and sorcerous capabilities. Her story culminated in the "Inferno" crossover event with her death, and she's appeared sparingly since then. Most recently, she returned during Hellions but died again, leading to the debate around her resurrection.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Maddie will be showing up in New Mutants

Awesome ! love the art - nice to see Marvel focusing on magic users more

Very cool to get confirmation she's coming back.
    And some said there was no way.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Is she going to play a part in the new Inferno?
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    Is she going to play a part in the new Inferno?
    considering Emma has big part in Inferno & she told Alex she was going to help Maddie come back ...she could be ...we have seen Emma use Cerebro to bring Xavier & Erik back .... why not Maddie? Not having Maddie involved in this Inferno would be a let down

#JusticeForMaddie

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicScion View Post
    considering Emma has big part in Inferno & she told Alex she was going to help Maddie come back ...she could be ...we have seen Emma use Cerebro to bring Xavier & Erik back .... why not Maddie? Not having Maddie involved in this Inferno would be a let down
    Be prepared to be letdown bc nothing really points to her factoring in. Inferno seems to be the swansong to Hickman's tale in particular the struggle between Destiny and Moira. He hasnt touched Maddie and she seems very far removed from that to have him throw her in the last 3 issues

I hope they don't fight each other. They could band together to destroy Krakoa hahaha

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Yupp.
    It's hardly likely Maddie will be in HiX-Man's Inferno as she's slated to be brought back in the final issue of Hellions 18, in December...unless he plans to shoehorn her into his last issue releasing in December as well.

Come to think on it...I almost wish they hadn't revealed on the cover and solicits that she was being resurrected. I imagine how stupendous it would have been to read Hellions 18 and be utterly floored when her Goblin Majesty shows up in all her dark and beauteous glory.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 10-19-2021 at 04:15 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Yupp.
    It's hardly likely Maddie will be in HiX-Man's Inferno as she's slated to be brought back in the final issue of Hellions 18, in December...unless he plans to shoehorn her into his last issue releasing in December as well.

Come to think on it...I almost wish they hadn't revealed on the cover and solicits that she was being resurrected. I imagine how stupendous it would have been to read Hellions 18 and be utterly floored when her Goblin Majesty shows up in all her dark and beauteous glory.
    I have to agree and since they revealed that "Inferno" wasn't the original title of the event, Maddie is likely not connected.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member

I personally don't see Maddy as a villain and don't want her portrayed as such. Also not sure I trust New Mutants scribe with her, but we shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicScion View Post
    It would just be weird to not have her involved, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    #JusticeForMaddie
    A little louder so X-Men editorial can hear.
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~

Astonishing Member

#JusticeforMaddy, #JusticeforAlex, #JusticeforHellions