Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I'm interested to see exactly how she comes back. I won't be surprised if Sinister had a Maddie-clone hanging in a closet somewhere waiting for the right moment to bring her out.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I'm interested to see exactly how she comes back. I won't be surprised if Sinister had a Maddie-clone hanging in a closet somewhere waiting for the right moment to bring her out.
    I imagine it has more to do with what happened in New Mutants and the flex The Five pulled on the QC. Maddie may be a clone but she's still her own individual coupled with the fact that she's a mutant there's no reason why she shouldn't be resurrected.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I imagine it has more to do with what happened in New Mutants and the flex The Five pulled on the QC. Maddie may be a clone but she's still her own individual coupled with the fact that she's a mutant there's no reason why she shouldn't be resurrected.
    What is going on in New Mutants on that subject? I stopped picking up the title but read on Maddy thread that X-23's clone/sister was having major concerns after the initial Maddy ruling.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

The five sorted out the issue. They declared Clones are considered as singular individuals and as such are eligible for the RPs. And Gabby was resurrected.
    Even with Maddie being approved for resurrection I still don't see anyone rushing to put her at the head of the R-queue considering what she intended for Krakoa in Hellions.
    We'll see.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 09-15-2021 at 09:09 AM.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Spectacular Member

After reading the discussion on this thread I decided to get the first trade for Hellions. I felt so bad for Maddie and Alex. I plan to get the rest of Hellions in trade. I generally read the Epic collections for older comics so I'm sure that will cover her at least up until Inferno. Any other books I should look into for Madelyne content? Alternate universes are also welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by WinterCoyote View Post
    After reading the discussion on this thread I decided to get the first trade for Hellions. I felt so bad for Maddie and Alex. I plan to get the rest of Hellions in trade. I generally read the Epic collections for older comics so I'm sure that will cover her at least up until Inferno. Any other books I should look into for Madelyne content? Alternate universes are also welcome.
    Have you read the X-Men and Alpha Flight two-parter? Madelyne gains healing powers and becomes Anodyne.
    https://uncannyxmen.net/comics/serie...ght-1st-series
    Beverly Allen, the Bee--with honey and stinger.

"If humans have souls, then clones will have them, too."--Arthur Caplan

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anodyne View Post
    Have you read the X-Men and Alpha Flight two-parter? Madelyne gains healing powers and becomes Anodyne.
    I hope they incorporate those powers into her power set and lost the demon whisper stuff behind. Just an omega level Telekinetic and healing powers would be great, she doesn't even need to be a telepath to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    I hope they incorporate those powers into her power set and lost the demon whisper stuff behind. Just an omega level Telekinetic and healing powers would be great, she doesn't even need to be a telepath to be honest.
    She wasn't on Mutant X. Just a TK user... And I'd love it for her to use the Marvel Woman name.
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    The five sorted out the issue. They declared Clones are considered as singular individuals and as such are eligible for the RPs. And Gabby was resurrected.
    Even with Maddie being approved for resurrection I still don't see anyone rushing to put her at the head of the R-queue considering what she intended for Krakoa in Hellions.
    We'll see.
    This is true but considering she gets a resurrected soon I would really like to know who exactly is the one that pushes the issue. Common sense says it's Alex but I would really love Cyclops or Jean to chime in on the issue finally.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anodyne View Post
    I haven't but it looks like it is collected X-Men Epic Collect: The Gift, which I do own but haven't gotten to yet.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    This is true but considering she gets a resurrected soon I would really like to know who exactly is the one that pushes the issue. Common sense says it's Alex but I would really love Cyclops or Jean to chime in on the issue finally.
    Assuming it’s the 5 that resurrects her. Then again the Quiet Council is rupturing.

Cyclops already tried to convince the quiet council. It’s a shame we didn’t see their debate.

It would be good to see Jean’s thoughts on the matter.

madelyne 1.JPG

Is that not Madelyne from the "What if" story?

(preview of Phoenix Song Echo)

Astonishing Member

As excited as I am about Maddy's impending return, it's like Zeb has done all this set up to bring Maddy back, she's back and scene, the book ends??? While I am grateful that she is back and Zeb (and Alex) have done God's work to bring her back, I WANT MORE...(meaning Zeb on Hellions, Alex and Maddy in Hellions). I am not sure who I trust with these characters right now besides Zeb. He fought to bring her back so he has to have some stories to tell with her.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    As excited as I am about Maddy's impending return, it's like Zeb has done all this set up to bring Maddy back, she's back and scene, the book ends??? While I am grateful that she is back and Zeb (and Alex) have done God's work to bring her back, I WANT MORE...(meaning Zeb on Hellions, Alex and Maddy in Hellions). I am not sure who I trust with these characters right now besides Zeb. He fought to bring her back so he has to have some stories to tell with her.
    I don’t think the Hellions was meant to last as a book. It’s really to show Psylocke/Kwannon becoming a true hero. It also showed Greycow becoming a hero and somewhat stabilized Nanny and Orphanmaker too. It’s done it’s job. Now let’s see if the plan was to reform Maddy.