Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Waste of energy, she doesn't know how to stay dead. She will come back...
    It's the old Stephen King line. "Sometimes they come back." It's only fitting that Madelyne constantly resurrects. Part Phoenix Fragment. Part Queen Demogoblin. Who knows what truly powerful forces are at work here?

But the others are correct: Next time they bring Maddie back, let's hope it's to get her far, far, far away from the X-universe. Make her an Avenger, a Defender, an Ultimate, whatever. She could join the Squadron Supreme and play Marvel's version of John Constantine of Justice League Dark for all I care. But keep her the hell away from the X-folks. All they know how to do is ruin her.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Don't forget, Madelyne also wasn't a mutant, or at least neither Professor X, nor Cerbero registered her as such at the time. And even though she was written to have an uncanny likeness to Jean, a clone is actually an exact copy and Maddy, originally, wasn't that. I think at the time they wrote Madelyne in a way that suggested that if someone looked closely, they could discern physical distinctions between Jean and Madelyne. Of course, all of that went out the door once they decided to bring back Jean and make Madelyne a clone.

And, of course, that's where our misery as fans of Madelyne Pryor truly begin.
    Speak for yourself. I loved Inferno and X-Man Maddy. And the Red Queen. Madelyne is coming back most likely for Inferno this fall.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

If they do bring her back...I actually want her to be a full-on X-villain. Orchis, Peacock Man, and Verendi are just okies but...they need/I want an o--[A]--o -level Badddie.

I would really really LOVE for her to go to Arakko and claim the Demon-hordes as her own, going up against o--[A]--o and his family and become a true Demon Queen over her own domain. We have so many Hell-kings, we need more Hell-Queens in the MU.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Astonishing Member

Well tons of Maddy mentions in the latest Hellions, Alex is doing his best to politic for her eventual return, that plus the announcement of Inferno 2.0 coming up, the odds of lots of Maddy appearances in the near future look highly possible, but I differ from Devaish, I want Maddy to be a member of the Hellions, which is a team of "characters" with questionable pasts.

I wonder what the fallout of Cable #11 will be considering the Summers family made an exception on the duplicate resurrection rule and now we have two versions of Cable on Krakoa

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I wonder what the fallout of Cable #11 will be considering the Summers family made an exception on the duplicate resurrection rule and now we have two versions of Cable on Krakoa
    Wow, why am I not surprised?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Wow, why am I not surprised?
    It’s iffy. Young Cable will eventually grow up to be the resurrected Cable

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    It’s iffy. Young Cable will eventually grow up to be the resurrected Cable
    But there are two versions of the same Cable on the island, which goes against protocols techinically. Unless they ship off young Cable to where he is supposed to be, having two of the same character (albeit 50 years apart in age) means that only one gets a resurrection if they both die. And the timeline unravels if Wifi dies and they choose not to resurrect him sooo

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    But there are two versions of the same Cable on the island, which goes against protocols techinically. Unless they ship off young Cable to where he is supposed to be, having two of the same character (albeit 50 years apart in age) means that only one gets a resurrection if they both die. And the timeline unravels if Wifi dies and they choose not to resurrect him sooo
    That’s probably where they are going with next month’s final issue.

Astonishing Member

Summer's hypocrisy, No Maddy (& Destiny) no Peace! I am sure Mystique is printing up the signs right now. Wait til Alex finds out

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    If they do bring her back...I actually want her to be a full-on X-villain. Orchis, Peacock Man, and Verendi are just okies but...they need/I want an o--[A]--o -level Badddie.

I would really really LOVE for her to go to Arakko and claim the Demon-hordes as her own, going up against o--[A]--o and his family and become a true Demon Queen over her own domain. We have so many Hell-kings, we need more Hell-Queens in the MU.
    Not happening. Storm is queen of Arrako. As for Amenth, it’s ruled well by Lady Genesis.

Astonishing Member

Still "stanning" for Maddy isn't a full on X-villain and won't be portrayed that way in the future. I don't see the point of reigniting the Alex Maddy thing which they definitely are doing, if she is some full on villain. Maddy is just another character like the rest of the members of the Hellions which has done some questionable things in the past but can be redeemed. It seems to be the raison d'etre of the book. She will be the Wolverine of the team eventually, the member that is a little wilder than the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    Who are the backups for the 5? Could Havok persuade the backup team to resurrect Maddy?

Ultimate Member

I still think that Sinister will end up just bringing her back all by himself...