Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I still think that Sinister will end up just bringing her back all by himself...
    Or maybe an alternate reality where Madelyne created the clone of Sinister that made the clone of her.

I wish Mystique would start a new brotherhood in Inferno and also brings Madelyne back. Sabretooth, Destiny, Mystique, Madelyne, Shaw...there is already a team of mutants around which should have a good reason to see Krakoa burn or at least the Quiet Council.

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    Who are the backups for the 5? Could Havok persuade the backup team to resurrect Maddy?
    I believe the only backups are Synch and Mimic. Moreover, the Five need a telepath and Cerebro to complete the process.
    Broken English Spoken Perfectly

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    I wish Mystique would start a new brotherhood in Inferno and also brings Madelyne back. Sabretooth, Destiny, Mystique, Madelyne, Shaw...there is already a team of mutants around which should have a good reason to see Krakoa burn or at least the Quiet Council.
    How good would that be
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

I still haven't read any Hellions after how they butchered Maddy for absolutely no reason.

Total waste

And I was *very* excited about Hellions originally
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    I still haven't read any Hellions after how they butchered Maddy for absolutely no reason.

Total waste

And I was *very* excited about Hellions originally
    I think they butchered her for two reasons.

Ten of swords interrupted her story.

B, they wanted to erase all trace of the weird Ana Cortez body by killing Maddie and putting her in a new Jean Grey clone body because she is a clone of Jean.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    Mystique just might do that for Inferno. Who better to have on her side if she wants to burn Krakoa to the ground?

BANNED

I still think that Sinister will end up just bringing her back all by himself...
    This is possible. How it could be the cloned Sinister from Amenth.

Ultimate Member

I'd rather Maddy not be a villain, she gets typecast as that far to often to help make Scott and Jean look good, she'd get blamed for what happens before being found out that she was innocent, I'd love to see Scott and Jean have to apologize to her...

Jean never did anything to her. She doesnt owe her an apology for anything. With that said, she already did apologize to her so thats all moot

Ultimate Member

I said that Maddy would get blamed for everything bad that was happening on Krakoa, which would then be something for Jean to apologize to her about...

I said that Maddy would get blamed for everything bad that was happening on Krakoa, which would then be something for Jean to apologize to her about...
    Unless Jean is blaming her for said bad things, she has no reason to apologize to her. She's dead anyway so thats moot

Extraordinary Member

Well...In the latest New Mutants issue the Five said that it doesn't matter that Maddie is a clone of Jean...Cerebro has her backed up as an individual.

Last edited by Chris0013; 09-02-2021 at 07:16 PM.

BANNED

Should anyone be resurrected without their consent? Madelyne has had a rough life? Why Nkrumah let her Rest In Peace? She was accidental created as a psionic ghost by Nate Grey and places in a body made to resemble Jean by Arkea and the Enchantress. While the 5 certainly can resurrect her, what will be the point if she is still going to suffer in pain?

So far Maddie has seemed unable to unwilling to vanquish her demons. She was going to use them to raze Krakoa to the ground. She had the opportunity to kill off the entire team if Hellions but did not. I think part of her wanted them to stop her.

Now if they wanted to Reba by her by making her a member of the Hellions and otherwise giving her therapy I have no problem with her resurrection if it’s going to be redemption instead of rehashing old plots. It looks like the Hellions could go there.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

I'd feel better if it was something like the Phoenix Force or the Goblin Force resurrecting Madelyne the next time. Heck, I'd even take Those Who Sit Above in Shadow seeing the need for an Anodyne type figure and resurrecting her to fit that role for their own mysterious reasons. But I'm just not a fan of mutants having this ability -- this bureaucracy -- over death and rebirth.