Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I actually want Jean to be the one who brings Madelyne back. I would love it if we find out that Jean was one of the ones who voted to bring Madelyne back and she works with Havok to get Maddie resurrected.
    I still think that Maddie will return taking possession of Jean's body

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I still think that Maddie will return taking possession of Jean's body
    Nope don't want that at all. Simonson's tried that after Inferno, Maddy just a part of Jean. I like Maddy don't like Jean so I don't want them combined.

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    Nope don't want that at all. Simonson's tried that after Inferno, Maddy just a part of Jean. I like Maddy don't like Jean so I don't want them combined.
    I don’t see them them merged like in inferno. I see Jean dying and Maddie finding a way to hijack her body or the husk they create to bring Jean back

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

That's just about the most god-awfullest idea anyone in these threads have ever put forward.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Astonishing Member

Seconded. Worst yet it's lazy. Much prefer a writer to explore Jean and Maddy coexisting. Whether that leads to conflict or reconciliation.

BANNED

I don’t see them them merged like in inferno. I see Jean dying and Maddie finding a way to hijack her body or the husk they create to bring Jean back
    It won’t happen. Hickman has a lot of upcoming stories with Jean now that she and Scott have their own team of X-Men. Plus Jean and Maddie have both died enough times.

That and Maddy has a life outside of Jean.

Astonishing Member

Jean and Maddy need never to be besties but I just don't like Maddy being all about Scott and Jean. I want her to mpve on with Alex however a team with Maddy and Alex will always have tension with a team with Scott and Jean. Sort of like Rogue and Carol Danvers.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I must say I like how the QC's refusal to resurrect Madelyne has led to a wider discussion on clones on Krakoa like in the latest New Mutants issue. I'm also pretty sure Zeb Wells is not done telling his story with her as it wouldn't make much sense to bring her back only to immediately get rid of her again.

My only peeve is that we have seen ZERO reaction from Cable in all this. He's featured in multiple series at the moment, and I know he really considers Jean his mom these days, but even a nod to the fate of his birth mother would have been nice.

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    My only peeve is that we have seen ZERO reaction from Cable in all this. He's featured in multiple series at the moment, and I know he really considers Jean his mom these days, but even a nod to the fate of his birth mother would have been nice.
    He hasnt even interacted with Hope in this era and I think thats higher priority IMO

Hope they get over it.

Kwannon get over Betsy stealing her body and her supah dupah ninja skills . Why not Jean?

Is not like Maddy asked to Sinny. Can you make me born please?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    Hope they get over it.

Kwannon get over Betsy stealing her body and her supah dupah ninja skills . Why not Jean?

What makes you think Jean has a problem that she needs to get over? Jean has always been sympathetic towards Maddie since she came face to face with the truth with her in Inferno.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    Hope they get over it.

Well in truth it's not like Betsy stole her body, it wasn't Betsy's idea, she had no control over what was done to them...

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

He hasnt even interacted with Hope in this era and I think thats higher priority IMO
    I believe that was mentioned in the latest issue of Cable so it's hopefully coming up soon.

Astonishing Member

I want some Maddy Stryfe interaction, who might have gone villain because of being cloned to be used issues so if anyone gets that it might be Maddy.

that hasnt been addressed since the first issue. He died and was resurrected so theoretically he shouldnt be inverted, especially since the Five and Xavier have the means to restore a person without any prior tampering and there really is no reason why they would want to keep that
    I re-read the last couple of issues of Hellions.
    The issue that Emma talks about Havok's mental health is issue #7, not the most recent issue like I had thought.

Havok does ask Emma why he still has to be on the Hellions team with the rest of the mentally unstable characters. He states that he feels fine.

Emma responds that they should not discuss the state of Havok's mind, because it would only upset him. She tells him that it would be safer for him to remain on the Hellions team, and not just for Havok's sake. It would best for everyone if Havok stayed with the Hellions.

To me that reads as though Emma believes that Havok still has problems from the Inversion. I don't see why she would be dishonest about it. If he does still have the inversion problem, then I think that it would be neat if Madelyne was the person who heels Havok's mind. It would give her a nice story that didn't involve Scott and Jean. But, if their is something still wrong with Havok's mind, they might have Wanda fix it instead.
    Last edited by Thievery; 01-22-2021 at 03:59 AM.