Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Thievery View Post
    I re-read the last couple of issues of Hellions.
    The issue that Emma talks about Havok's mental health is issue #7, not the most recent issue like I had thought.

Havok does ask Emma why he still has to be on the Hellions team with the rest of the mentally unstable characters. He states that he feels fine.

Emma responds that they should not discuss the state of Havok's mind, because it would only upset him. She tells him that it would be safer for him to remain on the Hellions team, and not just for Havok's sake. It would best for everyone if Havok stayed with the Hellions.

To me that reads as though Emma believes that Havok still has problems from the Inversion. I don't see why she would be dishonest about it. If he does still have the inversion problem, then I think that it would be neat if Madelyne was the person who heels Havok's mind. It would give her a nice story that didn't involve Scott and Jean. But, if their is something still wrong with Havok's mind, they might have Wanda fix it instead.
    that may be the implication but I dont believe it to be the case. I guess we'll have to wait to see how this all plays out

Astonishing Member

All the characters in Hellions appear to be acting a little off, except for possibly Psylocke & Greycrow whose actual personalities have rarely been explored. Well maybe Nanny and Orphan Maker were always out there so they are the only characters being portrayed as they typically appear. Maybe it is Empath's doing or maybe something else.

Ultimate Member

Which would then really hit the council when it all came to light that it all happened underneath their noses and they knew nothing...

And next time she'll come back with more hate from the x men

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    And next time she'll come back with more hate from the x men
    More hate? They'd have to hate her first and thats not really something they've been shown to do. Maddie has more vitriol for them and its not really reciprocated

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    More hate? They'd have to hate her first and thats not really something they've been shown to do. Maddie has more vitriol for them and its not really reciprocated
    I agree. I think the general consensus around Maddie for what I've seen is sorrow, sadness, and shame (for their own failures at seeing what happened to her and not stopping it). They definitely don't have the same feelings about Maddie they way she does for them, and that makes sense as they have had time to learn and grow where she has died several times with these unresolved issues.

So, she would have to return independently ... Or connection with the demons or something out of the villain / hero

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    So, she would have to return independently ... Or connection with the demons or something out of the villain / hero
    that wouldnt hurt. I think things would have worked out much better for her had she just knocked on their door. Everytime she shows up, she is attacking and/or scheming to kill them

Ultimate Member

Just more ways to make Scott look better for having abandoned her and their child for Jean...

You sound like Claremont

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    that wouldnt hurt. I think things would have worked out much better for her had she just knocked on their door. Everytime she shows up, she is attacking and/or scheming to kill them
    I Think she can come back with her Demonic powers and be part of XForce

They need a darker Jean isnt?

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

I'm working on a crazy story where Madelyne discovers that she has the power to be reborn akin to immaculate conception. I'm still debating if I want this to be a mutant ability, a reflection of the Phoenix Force, or something that is attributable to her mantle as Goblin Queen. Maybe some combination of the three. In any event, I'm planning for Madelyne's new birth mother to be none other than Umar, sister of Dormammu and erstwhile queen of the Dark Dimension. Umar will find herself miraculously pregnant and will eventually give birth to a child with Faltinian physical attributes. But as the child matures she'll begin to look even more like Madelyne/Jean facially, although she'll be taller (Umar is almost 6' tall) and her hair while as fiery red as the flames of the Faltine in most places, will have a streaking obsidian black rivulet of hair matching her birth mother's hair color. Height, physique, and hair coloring aside, Umar's daughter will look like Madelyne/Jean. She'll be Madelyne reborn.

So my question is, has there ever been any interaction between Umar and Madelyne in the past? Or for that matter, with Jean and Umar? Would Umar be able to recognize her at all?

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    I'm working on a crazy story where Madelyne discovers that she has the power to be reborn akin to immaculate conception. I'm still debating if I want this to be a mutant ability, a reflection of the Phoenix Force, or something that is attributable to her mantle as Goblin Queen. Maybe some combination of the three. In any event, I'm planning for Madelyne's new birth mother to be none other than Umar, sister of Dormammu and erstwhile queen of the Dark Dimension. Umar will find herself miraculously pregnant and will eventually give birth to a child with Faltinian physical attributes. But as the child matures she'll begin to look even more like Madelyne/Jean facially, although she'll be taller (Umar is almost 6' tall) and her hair while as fiery red as the flames of the Faltine in most places, will have a streaking obsidian black rivulet of hair matching her birth mother's hair color. Height, physique, and hair coloring aside, Umar's daughter will look like Madelyne/Jean. She'll be Madelyne reborn.

So my question is, has there ever been any interaction between Umar and Madelyne in the past? Or for that matter, with Jean and Umar? Would Umar be able to recognize her at all?
    I have no idea if Madelyne ever met Umar or any Dr. Strange characters. One idea I've had is, have Maddie de-aged to infancy so she can have the childhood she was denied. Can anyone remember who de-aged Magneto? Not sure who should adopt her. Jean maybe, but could she resist the temptation to expect the baby to grow up to become the Goblin Queen?
    Beverly Allen, the Bee--with honey and stinger.

"If humans have souls, then clones will have them, too."--Arthur Caplan

Quote Originally Posted by Anodyne View Post
    I have no idea if Madelyne ever met Umar or any Dr. Strange characters. One idea I've had is, have Maddie de-aged to infancy so she can have the childhood she was denied. Can anyone remember who de-aged Magneto? Not sure who should adopt her. Jean maybe, but could she resist the temptation to expect the baby to grow up to become the Goblin Queen?
    Moira did that to Mags

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I’ve heard rumors that Maddy will be the main focus of the 2022 Inferno-esque crossover, along with Magik, and a younger Stryfe.