Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by mystical41 View Post
    That armor stopped warriors from ancient times with ancient weapons. The Armor itself didn't even show to be bulletproof. WW still had to block them with her bracelets. The Armor is nearly featless to really know just how durable it actually is. Cheetah didn't give Diana any difficulty. Diana held back the whole time. Didn't throw a single punch and easily restrained Cheetah once she grabbed her. And then KO her with electricity. That doesn't scream very tanky opponent for Cheetah.
    Diana punched her and kicked her when they where swinging in the air, and she kicked Cheetah off only to have Cheetah jump back on her a second later. She also knocked Cheetah back with the armored wings. And Cheetah's claws can be seen casually cutting through stone to slow herself down after Diana knocks her back.

And it took a high voltage transmission wire to stun Cheetah, a high voltage transmission wire carries a current between 500-1000 amp's, 0.01 amp's is all that is required to kill a person.

So Cheetah survived an electrical shock that has between 50,000 - 100,000 times the amount of amp's required to kill the average person, suffered no burns and was only stunned for a few seconds... also she was submerged in water so the electricity might have moved throughout her body since there was no ground for it to escape into.

And we don't know if Diana wasn't shocked too because of the armor or not. It's magical, maybe it protected her, or maybe it's because she's Zeus daughter. Ares wasn't immune to electricity in the first movie, he even got killed by his own lighting.

Diana didn't even know she could fly until this movie, maybe Cheetah can blitz at the speed of light and she just didn't learn how too yet. That's actually what happened too her in the comics, she needed Zoom's help to lower the psychic blockers she unknowingly put in herself that prevented her from movie at Flash-level speed.
    Last edited by I'm a Fish; 01-19-2021 at 08:10 PM.

DCU Cheetah doesn't even have that much speed compared to DCU WW.DCU WW has actual super speed feats. Cheetah had none. And she went down by electricity. I expect high tiers to be more durable than that.
    She dodged a bullet point blank in the White House and that was before she when full Cheetah.

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    Diana punched her and kicked her when they where swinging in the air, and she kicked Cheetah off only to have Cheetah jump back on her a second later. She also knocked Cheetah back with the armored wings. And Cheetah's claws can be seen casually cutting through stone to slow herself down after Diana knocks her back.

And it took a high voltage transmission wire to stun Cheetah, a high voltage transmission wire carries a current between 500-1000 amp's, 0.01 amp's is all that is required to kill a person.

So Cheetah survived an electrical shock that has between 50,000 - 100,000 times the amount of amp's required to kill the average person, suffered no burns and was only stunned for a few seconds... also she was submerged in water so the electricity might have moved throughout her body since there was no ground for it to escape into.

And we don't know if Diana wasn't shocked too because of the armor or not. It's magical, maybe it protected her, or maybe it's because she's Zeus daughter. Ares wasn't immune to electricity in the first movie, he even got killed by his own lighting.

Diana didn't even know she could fly until this movie, maybe Cheetah can blitz at the speed of light and she just didn't learn how too yet. That's actually what happened too her in the comics, she needed Zoom's help to lower the psychic blockers she unknowingly put in herself that prevented her from movie at Flash-level speed.
    We don't know how durable the armor is. But based in what we saw. It didn't tank bullets as WW still had to use the bracelets.

She kicked Cheetah away once. That was the only hit from WW. It is not a bad showing, but not enough to show Cheetah as a very tanky foe. Cheetah is supposed to be this powerful foe that can trade blows with WW, who is supposed to be crazy powerful too. So i expect Cheetah to be more durable, stronger and faster than what we saw in WW84. But i guess the overall showing was ok, given the fact that WW hasn't really performed any crazy powerful feats in the DCU yet. Yet the fact that Diana didn't go all out, was on defensive at all times and still restrained Cheetah easily doesn't speak too well for Cheetah.

We don't know how durable the armor is. But based in what we saw. It didn't tank bullets as WW still had to use the bracelets.

She kicked Cheetah away once. That was the only hit from WW. It is not a bad showing, but not enough to show Cheetah as a very tanky foe. Cheetah is supposed to be this powerful foe that can trade blows with WW, who is supposed to be crazy powerful too. So i expect Cheetah to be more durable, stronger and faster than what we saw in WW84. But i guess the overall showing was ok, given the fact that WW hasn't really performed any crazy powerful feats in the DCU yet. Yet the fact that Diana didn't go all out, was on defensive at all times and still restrained Cheetah easily doesn't speak too well for Cheetah.
    Actually she hit her 4 times,

-Wing push attack
    -Backhanded fist the the jaw (happens at 2:09:22)
    -First kick (2:09:24)
    -Second kick that kicks her off

The fights really dark so its easy to miss those...

Another fun one.
    Cheetah blitzing Wonder Woman like there's no tomorrow.

This is a lesser known one but Diana talked to much and Cheetah blitzed away when she wasn't looking (lol)

Another example of Cheetah being so fast Diana looses her.