Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Blaize View Post
    The thing about Jameson in this issue is that while he feels that Spider-Man needs to be stopped, he REALLY doesn't want to go through this. He totally wasn't gleeful about it like he probably would have been back in the day. It's a very nice touch. And after he realized it was Peter, his whole demeanor is "I don't know what happens now, but I have your back." Just like that.

Reminds me of how he's written in Silk. I swear I enjoy this portrayal much more than "GET ME PICTURES OF SPIDER-MAN, DAMMIT"
    Same here. More nuanced.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Same here. More nuanced.
    That's our Jonah: Your best friend, your worst enemy. Often both at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    That's our Jonah: Your best friend, your worst enemy. Often both at the same time.
    And never more so than when he's just trying to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    And always the most entertaining .

Astonishing Member

Crazy though! The scene between Mary Jane and Felicia, plus the cover of the next issue, made me think.

Symbiotes can "absorb" the personalities of one host and "download it" in another host, as Scream has done recently giving her current host (Andi) the personalities of its past hosts. So, how about if one symbiote "drains" Felicia and "downloads" her in MJ's mind. Sounds crazy, I know, but in a What If's story we must expect ANYTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Crazy though! The scene between Mary Jane and Felicia, plus the cover of the next issue, made me think.

Symbiotes can "absorb" the personalities of one host and "download it" in another host, as Scream has done recently giving her current host (Andi) the personalities of its past hosts. So, how about if one symbiote "drains" Felicia and "downloads" her in MJ's mind. Sounds crazy, I know, but in a What If's story we must expect ANYTHING.
    Funny enough, that was pretty much exactly what happened with Carnage and Cletus Kasady, with Kasady's personality imprinted onto the Carnage symbiote attempting to dominate any subsequent host the Carnage symbiote bonded with, most recently Kasady's archenemy Eddie Brock back in the post-Absolute Carnage arc of Venom called Venom Island.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Funny enough, that was pretty much exactly what happened with Carnage and Cletus Kasady, with Kasady's personality imprinted onto the Carnage symbiote attempting to dominate any subsequent host the Carnage symbiote bonded with, most recently Kasady's archenemy Eddie Brock back in the post-Absolute Carnage arc of Venom called Venom Island.
    I know, right?

Whatever is going to happen next, pretty sure the symbiote will want to be with Peter again. And knowing how much he cares for Mary Jane and Black Cat, he could do something like "merging them togather" to make them happy. As having the powers of Black Cat, Mary Jane could protect herself or something. (Crazy, but I don't see it as impossible).