I have heard some say Cheetah's power was fine in WW84, or that her power is fine most of the time in comics. So i can't help but ask. If they think Cheetah can go down by just a few hits from WW, or by mere electrocution and be considered a worthy WW's foe. Then what that does tell us about Diana's own power?

I mean. The Diana i know has performed great feats of speed, striking force, durability, healing factor etc. If Diana can punch nukes, move with God like speed, fight it out with Monsters, Gods, kryptonians and other heavy hitters. Then Cheetah would need to have a power level high enough to actually give Diana a fight, a fight that doesn't end after getting hit 3 times by Diana. This is something i feel some fans are not seeing when defending Cheetah's portrayal in many comics and in WW84. More often than not. Cheetah is treated as just a super human woman with fur. I can't look at her many fights in comics and in her first silver screen appearance, and think that is an accurate portrayal of a powerhouse that can give WW a fight. Unless you think Diana shouldn't be strong enough to handle physical battles against heavy hitters. Otherwise, i can't say that Cheetah's power is well portrayed in WW84 or in most comics. If she is supposed to be even remotely close to poweful enough to give Diana a fight. Then we shouldn't be seeing a Cheetah that can barely take a few hits from Wondie, or that can be KO by electricity. So how do you really view Cheetah in terms of power? Is she a powerhouse that can fight another powerhouse like WW. Or is she just a glorified super human cat lady? Based on what her origin says, and what statements say about her being powered up by a God. I do expect her to be a powerhouse. But if people think her power was well respresented in WW84 to fight a character in WW's supposed caliber, then we have a problem in my opinion. If WW still is a powerhouse that can go toe to toe with other heavy hitters. Then Cheetah's power and durability should be portrayed accordingly.