Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

Default Composite Manga Sailor Moon runs the Gauntlet.

Usagi is Composite. The gauntlet goes like this.

1)Shazam.
    2)Thor
    3)Superman.
    4)Sinestro.
    5)Warbreaker Hulk.
    6)Darkseid.
    7)Thanos.

By the end of the series Sailor Moon seems to be a fairly high end cosmic. (although given the abstract nature of some of her foes and the art work, it does make it a bit hard to tell exactly.)

She's at least planet busting and once destroyed a dimension.
    She's tanked a galaxy destroying blast.

Her powers also seem to ignore durability.

I don't know how fast her actual speed is, so super speedsters might give her issues, but her future self can manipulate time so that might even things a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    By the end of the series Sailor Moon seems to be a fairly high end cosmic. (although given the abstract nature of some of her foes and the art work, it does make it a bit hard to tell exactly.)

She's at least planet busting and once destroyed a dimension.
    She's tanked a galaxy destroying blast.

Her powers also seem to ignore durability.

I don't know how fast her actual speed is, so super speedsters might give her issues, but her future self can manipulate time so that might even things a bit.
    I forget the actual feat itself, but its something along the lines of popping in from one end of the universe to the other. Either way though, her magic and speed feats are nothing to sneeze at.

For example, at the end of the first arc, she reset the timeline by a year while dying. From there, she only tapped into more of her power. So those without a resistance to magic (like Superman and Sinestro) are not going to do well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I forget the actual feat itself, but its something along the lines of popping in from one end of the universe to the other. Either way though, her magic and speed feats are nothing to sneeze at.

For example, at the end of the first arc, she reset the timeline by a year while dying. From there, she only tapped into more of her power. So those without a resistance to magic (like Superman and Sinestro) are not going to do well.
    I think the reset was anime only. In the manga, she just healed the whole planet with no danger of dying whatsoever.

That's another thing to mention. Her healing power is insane. I always thought that she would be able to beat the Hulk easily just by healing him of his gamma radiation.

Quote Originally Posted by mystical41 View Post
    Usagi is Composite. The gauntlet goes like this.

1)Shazam.
    2)Thor
    3)Superman.
    4)Sinestro.
    5)Warbreaker Hulk.
    6)Darkseid.
    7)Thanos.
    I’m curious as to your thinking on the order of this gauntlet.

Sinestro and Hulk after Superman?

Also, what is ‘Warbreaker Hulk’? Is that intended to be Worldbreaker Hulk or World War Hulk?

Quote Originally Posted by Seto Kaiba View Post
    I think the reset was anime only. In the manga, she just healed the whole planet with no danger of dying whatsoever.

That's another thing to mention. Her healing power is insane. I always thought that she would be able to beat the Hulk easily just by healing him of his gamma radiation.
    Getting rid of the gamma radiation wouldn’t be healing Hulk, it would be killing it.

Don’t confuse Banner and Hulk. Hulk hates that.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Getting rid of the gamma radiation wouldn’t be healing Hulk, it would be killing it.

Don’t confuse Banner and Hulk. Hulk hates that.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    I don't even know what to call that video. This is the exact opposite of letterbox format.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    I don't even know what to call that video. This is the exact opposite of letterbox format.
    A travesty.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan