Mighty Member

Please support these DC books if you can. " Save the Comic Shops."

Here is the list of DC comic books I recommended you to give a try.

John_Constantine_Hellblazer_Vol_1_1.jpg
    JOHN CONSTANTINE: HELLBLAZER

A black label book which features John Constantine set in a vertigo universe. The book sadly got cancel at issue 12, but if the sale of the graphic novel / trades for this series is selling high, this will give DC some attention to let Simon development a second series of this Helllblazer.

Strange_Adventures_Vol_5_1_Variant.jpg
    STRANGE ADVENTURES

One of the best selling worth adventure with Adam Strange. The storytelling and visual art are magnificent and intense short but great art. If you have not purchase any issue of Strange Adventure, please check out soon in your own LCS.

Super_Sons_Vol_1_1.jpg
    SUPERSONS

One of the best DC series to come out and is suitable for all ages including the kids. They can get to learn more about these Superheroes's kids. Moreover, the upcoming " Challenge of the Super-sons" series will be publish on April. So mark on the calender and don't miss out to order them.

These are so far the best books I could recommended but there is more. This could show DC that fans want more variation from comics.

I had no intention of picking up Death Metal: Dark Knights or any of its one-shots until the pandemic hit. To help my local comic store during these difficult times, I bought the entire series plus 75% of the one-shots. Wish I hadn't wasted my time reading the dang things though...

The only reason I'm buying any of the Future State titles is also to help the store, but luckily I've enjoyed most of them so far, and I'm definitely getting and looking forward to the new Super Sons series.
    Last edited by JLH; 01-20-2021 at 05:04 AM.

Unless I'm mistaken wasn't Hellblazer cancelled?
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Unless I'm mistaken wasn't Hellblazer cancelled?
    Yes, but Simon said on a twitter that if more people have buy its trade or graphic novel, that will sends a signal that there's strong demand for it, and it could signal to DC that a re-launch or a similar book is warranted.