Default need DC sitcom show like Marvel ones !!!

In your opinion, which female/male characters will fit a comedy setting??? Is there anyway we can pressurize Warner to give us a sitcom?
    Last edited by Glamazon; 01-20-2021 at 02:23 AM.

^^^Look no further, my choice would be...

Young Heroes In Love

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    ^^^Look no further, my choice would be...

Young Heroes In Love

So how do we convince Warner now?

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Wasn’t Powerless basically that?

Power Girl

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Wasn’t Powerless basically that?
    Yeah it was kinda that, I think the OP might want something with more superheroes in it though.

More on topic I have seen more than enough post with people thinking that Wandavision is to slow, boring or not what they thought it would be so the reality is some ways it is actually missing with some people. The limited series nature of Wandavision also gives the license to do whatever the hell it wants to do because they don't care if it get a second season. The big point is the lesson to be learned isn't DC should be doing this too, The lesson is fitting your content in the best format for your story.

DC is already doing this with Harley Quinn cartoon, most superheroes don't lend themselves to full out comedy. Lastly Doom Patrol is a property that can pull off the type of story that Wandavision is doing I didn't keep up with Doom Patrol so I don't know what direction show went so it could be what you are looking for in a show.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glamazon View Post
    In your opinion, which female/male characters will fit a comedy setting??? Is there anyway we can pressurize Warner to give us a sitcom?
    Well that is most of the 80% of MCU movies can become sitcoms because their movies lean more comedy. if you are asking from the comics POV, It is usually rare for marvel characters to be full on comedians. Disney heavily introduced comedy to marvel as a means of dumbing marvel down and having it appeal more to their kid audience.

There are funny moments in marvel but marvel is not a sitcom.

Clark & Lois

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    Well that is most of the 80% of MCU movies can become sitcoms because their movies lean more comedy. if you are asking from the comics POV, It is usually rare for marvel characters to be full on comedians. Disney heavily introduced comedy to marvel as a means of dumbing marvel down and having it appeal more to their kid audience.

There are funny moments in marvel but marvel is not a sitcom.
    Having comedy in movies don't make them sitcoms, sitcoms are specific format. Ant-man and Guardians of the galaxy have the most humor but they're not sitcoms. The New Suicide Squad movie by James Gun would be a sitcom under that definition, and Birds of prey.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Yeah it was kinda that, I think the OP might want something with more superheroes in it though.

More on topic I have seen more than enough post with people thinking that Wandavision is to slow, boring or not what they thought it would be so the reality is some ways it is actually missing with some people. The limited series nature of Wandavision also gives the license to do whatever the hell it wants to do because they don't care if it get a second season. The big point is the lesson to be learned isn't DC should be doing this too, The lesson is fitting your content in the best format for your story.

DC is already doing this with Harley Quinn cartoon, most superheroes don't lend themselves to full out comedy. Lastly Doom Patrol is a property that can pull off the type of story that Wandavision is doing I didn't keep up with Doom Patrol so I don't know what direction show went so it could be what you are looking for in a show.
    OMG !!! No not like WandaVision at all
    The only Marvel series im looking forward to is She Hulk
    Basically i just love sitcoms and Marvel is doing it so i thought maybe DC should too.

Major Bummer.

Major_Bummer_Vol_1_1.jpg

Do it, DC.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans