Fantastic Member

Default If Blood of Zeus Was Aired - So Can An Amazon Spin Off

Sure they tweaked Greek mythology a lot, but they could do the same with PI and the amazons and create a new world. As the creators of the show said, all the super heroes we see nowadays were derived almost from Greek Mythology.

TT

Fantastic Member

[QUOTE=Titan Theo;5337061]Sure they tweaked Greek mythology a lot, but they could do the same with PI and the amazons and create a new world. As the creators of the show said, all the super heroes we see nowadays were derived almost from Greek Mythology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STwaqihSZJE

I don't know why WB doesn't greenlight a Wonder Woman cartoon already. I know some writers are afraid to write her but plenty aren't and are good at it, and there are so many good story's to build off of.

Technically it wasn't aired, it was streamed.

Fantastic Member

Yes, I am surprised most people are not talking about it...I find it fascinating....evil and strong women characters, lots of violence...almost like Clash of Titans meets Lord of the Rings, eets Galdiator...lol

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Titan Theo View Post
    Yes, I am surprised most people are not talking about it...I find it fascinating....evil and strong women characters, lots of violence...almost like Clash of Titans meets Lord of the Rings, eets Galdiator...lol

Massive war clip here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJBYmFez3xE