Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Congratulations, Tami!

Congrats to Tami, and thanks to Rob for the vote.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Congrats Tami. It took me quite some time to find an above average raw #178 for a decent price.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Congratulations, Tami!
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Congrats Tami! A great Cover. There were a lot of good ones this week.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Thanks again everyone.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Congratulations Tami And thanks for your vote Kirby101

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Congratulations to Tami!

However, She-Hulk is not happy that not a single one of you bought, er, voted for her issue.
    I know the feeling...sometimes methinks there is a decided leaning towards Brand Echh covers Just teasing, guys!

Congrats Tami.

And I can't believe someone actually voted for my cover!!! I thought my cover might be too arcane. Thanks for the vote, Surf, glad you liked that "Cap America's Weird Tales" Gene Colan cover

Congratulations to Tami for a cover which portrayed a Dawning Creation. That era of Wonder Woman was one which was very controversial, but was an example of a comic being inspired by a television series. In this case, a series NOT about Wonder Woman, but instead with the same name as a Marvel book. Hokey Smokes, Bullwinkle!

And now for the the captain has learned in the "peak of the week". Most of these beginnings historically have not followed an actual ending. We would see a series go on for a while until "boom" - new direction or something. It was a great way to get people to jump on as these covers usually were attention getting. Now, we have so many "FINAL issues" followed by yet another number one. Thus were jumping off points made more prevalent. But writers now write longer tales and their tenures often have beginnings and endings, unlike the formulaic procedural stories of the past. The adult in me likes this new development, but the captain worries about the next generation of funny book followers. This collection of new beginnings has brightened his week, though, and he thanks you all for making his selection this week pretty darn tough.

Yay, Tami!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Ultimate Member

I forgot to vote but Congrats, Tami!